Mirage x cold! reader

It was cold outside. You shivered in your thin jacket as you desperately tried to warm your hands. For some reason, you had thought it'd be a good idea to walk out in the cold snow. It was the thought of being home with your boyfriend that kept you going. That and hot chocolate.
   "It's not t-too much farther," your teeth chattered as you spoke. Why did I do this? You thought.
       After an agonizing ten minutes of walking, you finally arrived home. It took almost all of your energy to even open the door, but the warmth hit you and made you sigh in relief. As you took off your very cold jacket, someone grabbed you and spun you around.
   "What the hell is wrong with you?" Mirage gripped your shoulders, worry clearing all over his face. It made you feel guilty.
   "I-I just wanted to go h-home before the storm hit. But I guess I got caught in it...." you trailed off, sheepishly looking down.
   "You're an idiot," he shook his head, "Go sit by the fire. I'll make you some hot chocolate."
   You perked up at that, "W-with the cinnamon? A-and the marshmallows?"
   Mirage chuckled, "Yeah, (y/n). Now go sit in front of the fire! I don't want your fingers falling off."
     You giggled before making your way to the fire and sitting down. You let your hands warm up before grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around yourself. This was so much better than being outside in that blizzard.
   "Here you go," Mirage appeared after a few minutes, holding out your hot chocolate.
   You smiled at him, "T-thanks."
   He kissed the side of your head, "No problem."
       He says next to you and you unwrapped the blanket from yourself and let him sit with you. The warmth from him and your drink made you tired, but you tried not to let it show. But of course- Mirage could tell.
   "Why don't you get some sleep? I'll watch the fire, don't worry." He said.
   "Okay."
-

A/N: sorry for the gap between parts. This wasn't a request, just something I decided to write.