Tres

Hermosa's POV

"Why don't you sleep?" I asked as Dai was in the balcony. Angela said we must share a room from now on. Me and Dai agreed that he sleeps on the couch and I on the bed.

"I don't know how to sleep. All my life except when I was an infant. I think it has to do with being an Angel because it's the same for Derki," he said and I got up from bed. I placed both my hands on his shoulder and started massaging him. He felt relaxed.

"Let me help you. Everyone alive does need sleep once in a while," I said and he yawned.

"Wait what was that?"

"A yawn doofus(?) you're sleepy," I said and picked him up bridal style. He blushed as I placed him in bed.

"So what do I do now?"

"Close your eyes"

He did as I told him...

"Relax"

As so...

I then started to sing in a low tone for him. He smiled as he began to relax more.

"You have a wonderful voice," he said and yawned. I stopped singing as he was fully asleep. I placed a peck on his lips cause I couldn't resist my urges. Somehow he placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me and I blushed.

I got up and headed for the couch and slept there with a blanket. It's actually really soft. I then fell asleep after some time still thinking of the kiss. His lips are sweet. I wish I could taste them more.

Next Day

I cuddled more to this soft pillow I think. It seemed like it cuddled back. Wait this isn't a pillow. I opened my eyes to see myself cuddling up with Dai. I blushed madly as I felt his hands on my ass.

"D-Daishinkan," I said lowly and he opened his eyes slowly. He also realised this and backed away getting up. I also got up blushing.

"S-sorry I don't know how I ended up here," I said in a low tone.

"Uh um..."

"I'm going to take a bathe," I said and walked in the bathroom getting away from this embarrassing moment.

Oh father I got a boner Dai thought lowering his you know what.

30 minutes later
No POV

Dai busted through the bathroom door and Hermosa was startled and hid her body under water.

"What's wrong with you pervert!!"

"You're taking to long. What if you die in that water!" Dai said.

"I won't die you doofus! Now get the hell out!!"

"No I'm staying"

"I was done anyway Mr protective for no reason," Hermosa said and a towel floated and covered Dai's eyes. She quickly got up and got out of the bath tub. She snapped her fingers and she was fully dressed.

A dark purple top with white in the middle, a short dark purple skirt and black Nike sneakers. She had her hair styled in (Kusu/Cus) style. She then removed the towel off Dai eyes and he was in awe as he saw what she was wearing.

"Now I'm out," she said and walked out of the bathroom.

Time Skip

"Oh heavens," Hermosa said as she was near the door and saw Dai only in a towel and in his full form. They had gotten in a fight again but it was a while ago. She was holding a cup of coffee that seems to be a little hot.

"Like what you see?" Dai asked smirking.

"You pack a one inch there," she said smirking and that made him smile wildly.

"Would you like me to show you what a one inch can do darling?" Dai said before pinning her down. The cup disappeared and Hermosa was already top less.

Dai kissed her deeply and she bit his bottom lip making him pull away. He smirked seeing her resisting and kissed her neck. He nibbled and left love bites earning a moan.

He than picked her up and placed her on the bed. She blushed and looked away as Dai was eyeing her body.

"I see you want this more than I do"

"Shut up you rapist!"

"As you wish," he removed her skirt and panties in mere seconds and threw them to wherever. He buried his head on her V and started licking her clit. She bit her bottom lip trying to hold her moans and had a tight grip on the bed sheets.

He deepened his tongue and Hermosa couldn't hold her moans anymore and moved her hands on his head.

"D-Daishinkan~~" she moaned in pleasure having an ahegao face.

"I-I'm cum~~" she didn't finish her sentence as she came a load on Dai. He pulled away with a smirk and swallowed it all. Hermosa was a blushing hot mess.

"You taste sweet darling and that was just the appetiser. Now for the main course," he said smirking.

"With a *pant* one inch"

"You may say that"

'HOLY CHUPACABRAS! HE'S BIG!!!!' Hermosa thought as she saw the 10 fucking inch after Dai removed his towel.

"Now admit you like what you see," Dai commended as Hermosa blushed embarrassed.

"I-I do"

"Good. Now open up your legs for me," he commanded again and she did so shyly.

"W-will it fit?"

"Don't worry I'll be gentle"

He entered half of his cock and Hermosa felt pain tears at the corner of her eyes. He stayed like that until she nodded her head showing she's ready. Dai started to thrust and Hermosa moaned making him blush hearing the sounds. He thrusted faster and she moaned more.

He then decided to enter his full cock and she moaned more.

"P-please~~" he already knew what she wants to say but let her.

"Please what dear?~"

"M-more~~" he thrusted faster and faster and Hermosa was a moaning mess.

"Y-you're so tight," Dai grunted.

"I-I'm going to cum~~"

"M-me too~~"

Hermosa was came fast and after a few thrusts Dai pulled out and came on her thighs. He then layed beside her.

"I-I love you," Hermosa confessed blushing.

"You do?"

"Sí"

"To be honest I love you too," he also was blushing hard then smirked.

"Ready for round two?"

"Heavens sí"

And they were at it once more. Unknown to them Angela was watching popcorn in her hands. Maria left before it started saying it was wrong.

'Now for the other fights if I'm correct' Angela thought as she walked away.

Demon out😈