Chapter 01

YENA

It has been 2 years since Yuri and I started dating back in high school. Now that we're in college, we started to know more about each other. But it felt different unlike the years we've been together. Back in high school, we used to go on dates, go to her hometown together, and even sleep next to each other. But now, its different. It feels like she's being distant to me. I wonder if people change that easily.

"Hey."

"Hm?"

"You've been out of your thoughts for a while. Mind if you share it?" Chaeyeon stared at me worriedly.

"Nah, I'm fine. I was just thinking about something." I sighed after saying that.

"It's about Yuri, am I right?" She asked. I just smiled awkwardly at her and continued doing my work.

"She hasn't contacted you for days. What if she's doing something behind your back?"

"Don't think to much Chae. She's probably just busy since, midterms are coming up." I paused for a while then continued.

"Alright, if that's what you think. I won't force you." Chaeyeon stood up from the bench and closed her books.

"On a date with Sakura?"

"Yup, she's excited for today so I should be early." She giggled.

"Lucky."

"Why don't you join us? Maybe it will help you heal your mind without Yuri by your side."

"Really? Being a 3rd wheel will make my mind heal? Really Chae?" I laughed at my own statement.

"I mean, If you really want to."

"Yep, I'll go. Its too early to go back so, lets go." I stood up from my seat and walked inside the campus to pick Sakura from her classroom.

*Message from Joyyul❤️*

"Wait a sec Chae." They stopped walking for a moment.

[Babe, I wonder if you're busy today, I was planning to take you out to a date tonight] I smiled on my own.

"Yuri?" Chaeyeon asked.

[Yeah sure]

"Yep, she's asking me out to a date tonight."

"So, you're not gonna be able to be our 3rd wheel huh?"

"Not anymore." I smiled sheepishly while Chaeyeon chuckled.

We reached Sakura's classroom and there she is, waiting at her seat while scrolling through her phone.

"Sakuchan."

"Oh, Jjaeyeon!" Sakura stood up from her seat and hugged Chaeyeon tight.

"Too tight sakuchan." Chaeyeon giggled.

"Ready for our date?" Sakura nodded and got her bag.

"Yena's coming with us?" She asked while looking at me.

"Nope, Yuri asked her out to a date tonight."

"So she decided to take you out huh?" Sakura muttered on her own.

"Pardon?"

"Ah nothing."

"Let's go. We need to drop off Yena to the park."

"Mm."

We finally reached our destination and I got off Chaeyeon's car.

"Hey uhm, Thanks for the ride."