Annabelle

~•Annabelles pov•~

Today was the first day of school, the first day of hell for most but for me that was not it. I was extremely delighted to be back where I could escape reality.
Bailey and I walked in together while taking in the scent of the school, old and vintage.

Not many students were there yet, we were early. We liked being able to come early while it was still calm and enjoyable. We went and sat in our normal spots in the main room of the school, at the tables that were all separated by different groups of people.

The jocks, the math nerds, the basic girls, the quiet group, and then in the far left far from everything, sat Bailey and I's table. We had sit there all through high school until now our last year in high school.

"Well, this is it Ann here we are starting the first day of school all over again." Bailey said, sighing while tossing her bag on the table.

I looked over at Bailey with furrowed eyebrows "Jeez Bails no need to act so enthusiastic. Anyways, it's our last year here then we're off to college! We might as well enjoy it."

Bailey looked back at me with a frown, rolling her eyes in the process. "I know, I know. But you also have to remember you always love school and all the joys with it" as she grabs her phone from her bag, setting it on the table.

I gasped and grabbed my chest dramatically "How could you say that?? I scoff "Way to make the first day of school fun" I rolled my eyes giving a sarcastic grin.

Bailey comes over by me and sits right next to me sighing once more "I'm sorry, i'm just not ready for this year. It's our last year, who know what will happen once it's over with."  Bailey says, while wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

We both laugh. We end up sitting there for a while, the school starts filling up with more and more students by the morning. It's now time for first hour, which Bailey and I sadly don't share.

I  enter my first class and take in the view, many desks of course. It was AP-Science.

I hated science. With all of my heart, well I take that back, not with my heart at all.

I went and sat down in a desk and minded my own business doodling in a notebook, while the class room started getting more students joining. "Jeez how many kids are in this class? Is this the right class? Crap I need to pee! I knew I should've went this morning" All my thoughts were going crazy.

"Okay everyone take your seats! We will be starting class in a few! I want you to take out your notebooks and a writing utensil!" a female voice called out. It was the teacher, she set all of her things on her desk and wrote her name on the large whiteboard: "Mrs. Mueller." She turned around and smiled at all the students while glancing at all the students faces to see each and every one in her class.

I decided to finally glance up and take a glimpse of all the people in the room. I knew some of the people, and others I didn't recognized. Most have changed over the summer as well, making them almost not recognizable. One person caught my eye the most.

Tatum Hale.

I'll be honest he looked attractive while laughing with his friends. God Anne what the hell are you thinking. I glance back up at the board, while trying to push the thought away.

"Well everyone, i'm sure you all saw the board but I am Mrs Mueller! You can call me Mrs M, if you'd like. Welcome to AP- Science, in this class you will be expected to be at your best behavior to help you pass. Today we will start with greetings, so we all know each other a bit more!" the teacher spoke enthusiastically.