Decisions

Hey guys!! I just want to put a !!TW!! for this chapter! There will be some rape mentioned, but I just wanted to warn you guys.

-Annabelles POV-

Now I sit here deciding whether or not to go to the party with Bailey, knowing I had shot down the devil spawn.

"So what're ya' gonna do?" Bailey says, interrupting my thoughts.

"I don't know, to be honest I think i'm gonna go. Just to have a good time, and maybe piss him off a little" I say shrugging, looking at dresses to wear.

Bailey looked at me and smirked.

"Yes girl! Show him who's boss, and you know what?! Let's get all dressed up just to show everyone what queens we are" Bailey says

We both sit up at the same time and go to my closet to look for more dresses to wear. Laughing and messing around while we were at it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Oh my gosh, you look so hot right now Annabelle!!" Bailey says, standing in her gorgeous red dress and black heels. Her tan skin practically glowing with the color mixture. Her makeup light, since she has such good natural beauty.

I smile while looking in the mirror at my black dress, with nude heels. My makeup was a little less light, being a pretty pinkish color to match my vibe. I've got to say, me and Bailey really know how to get ready!

After getting ready we started on our way to the party, knowing how much fun this will be.

I look over at Bailey right when she looked at me, and we ended up laughing the whole ride there. Probably because we had already had a few drinks before getting there