part 8

I walked into the room and saw 4 sets of eyes staring back at me.

"Uh hey guys everything alright?" I slightly laughed but stopped when I saw Flora's face.

"You're a changeling?!" Flora looked at me with a mix of emotions.
"Very subtle well done there," Musa looked at Flora then me, "Well I mean is it true?"

I looked at Aisha, "Wait did you say something?"
Hurt flashed her face, "I swore remember, I would never."

Now I felt a bit bad.

"Woah so Aisha knew this but we didn't? So you've been lying to all of us this entire time about something this big." Okay Flora clearly didn't wasnt taking this well.

"Okay Flora calm down just a bit jesus," I was thankful to have some support from Stella.

"We found this file slipped into the room from under the door when we got back," Musa handed me the file to look. I was still unsure about how she felt on this.

Right there. Why the hell was this on a file. It must've been hidden surely if this was Ms Dowling's, but who went and found it then.

"When were you planning on telling us Ayla? I thought we were friends, that you trusted us," I looked at the hurt expression on Flora's face.

I didn't reply with anything but an 'I'm sorry', and even that was said under my breath as I stared at the file.

I knew who took this file. I knew who told all my friends this. Someone who doesn't give a shit.

I stormed out of the room in a blind rage hearing my name being called out behind me from Aisha and Stella. I didn't care, all I cared about was how angry I was in that moment.

I walked down the hallway suddenly realising I had no idea where I was going. That was until I saw Sky who was probably headed for our suite.

I approached him calming down a bit, "Hey Sky," I called out to him as I got closer.

"Hey Ayla, you alright?" No.
"Yeah I'm good I just need to talk to Riven right now, where is your guys' dorm?"

He told me it was down the hall opposite to the girls side and on the second floor and I thanked him before leaving him to walk away. He was probably very confused but I had no time to worry about that.

I walked away aware this time of the tears falling down my cheeks. But I was more focused on the rage.

{Riven's POV}

An excessive amount of banging on my door made me get off my bed. God dammit, who the hell is this.

"Alright gimme a second!" I called out before opening the door, "What the hell do-" I was completely cut off from finishing my sentence.

I looked down a bit too see Ayla. Tear stained cheeks, some still falling, and I instantly became concerned. Even more so when she started talking, more like shouting.

She pushed me and walked into my room, "You said that you wouldn't tell anyone, you're an arsehole!"

"Please calm down, what are you talking about Firefly," I spoke as softly as I could I guess in attempts to calm her down.

"You're telling me to fucking calm down when you basically told my ENTIRE group of friends and suite mates that I was a changeling!?" I just stared at her completely stunned.

She paused for a moment but she was definitely not calm. Her eyes flashed a fiery orange as she began to shake her head out of confusion and rage.

Flickering flames started to appear from her hands but not very large ones.