𝟎𝟎

────────────────────────────────────────

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

────────────────────────────────────────

Standing along the edge of the platform the girl waited for her train. Her foot tapping nervously on the pavement. Feelings the eyes of everyone seeming to stare at her. Surely they were all thinking negatively of her.

"Is that not Todoroki [F/n]?"

"I thought she didn't go out?"

"Is she trying to blend in?"

She just wanted all the talk to stop. She wanted to be left alone like she always had been. If she would've known this is how it was outside her house she would've never decided to come out. Finding it better to be secluded behind the doors.

Her father thinking similarly after her twin had disappeared. Telling her that the outside world was going to be full of monsters and for her to stay inside. He might've had no faith in her quirk but she was a token of what he had lost.

"Did you hear about what happened to their eldest?"

"He died right?"

"I heard it was horrific...should we ask her about it?"

'No.'

Tears were threatening to spill from the girls eyes. How could people in the world be so cruel? This was a sensitive topic to anyone so why would they want to go and ask a child about it. She was only out to get flowers for her mother who was in the hospital.

That and a special treat for her youngest sibling. She knew how hard Shouto had been worked and wanted to give him something. But at the rate it was going she would've rather just made something at home.

"I heard their youngest has both fire and ice as a quirk"

"That sounds powerful"

"Yeah, and get this, he's the only one"