𝟎𝟏

────────────────────────────────────────

𝟎𝟏 ── 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄

────────────────────────────────────────

A SCREAM ECHOED THROUGH THE HOUSE

It had been able to wake up several people who had once been sleeping. All jolting up in their beds and their attention now focused on the noise. Some getting up faster than others as they raced to where it had come from.

Sitting alone in a dim room the girl clutched onto her arm. The heat seemed cold, only for a moment, before scolding the skin and bubbling it away. Blisters forming faster than she could stop them.

"[F/n]!"

A male called racing to her side. Trying to get a look at her face but quickly disregarding it as she was looking down. His hands trembled a bit as he tried to get a good look at her arm. The skin reminding him too much of the youngest.

His brain panicked as two more people came into the room. Those being the only other sister and brother of the household. Both looking just as bad as the eldest was.

"Oh god- what happened?"

The [h/c] haired girl didn't respond to her sister who attempted to get her calmed down. Yelling at both the brothers to get supplies to help her. Though all of it sounded like white noise to her. The words were too incoherent for her to hear.

"Hey, just breathe with me okay? You're gonna be fine"

For a moment the girls [e/c] eyes twitched up at her sisters before looking back down. Opening her mouth to talk, possibly even scream again, before quickly shutting it. Finding that no words were going to help her situation.

"Touy-"

"[F/n]!"

Her eyes widened hearing the voice echo in her head as her sister once again called out to her. All she was doing was making sure she was okay and yet something in that had started to irk the girl. She didn't need help, she didn't need someone to heal her wound.