𝟎𝟓

────────────────────────────────────────

𝟎𝟓── 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

────────────────────────────────────────

HOLDING HER SHOES AS SHE WALKED THROUGH THE DOOR

She looked from side to side. Making sure no one was there before walking to her bedroom. Having to constantly check to make sure no blood was dripping off her. Her body feeling a bit lighter than it did when she left the house.

A blank stare of her face as she entered her room. Walking to her bathroom and placing her shoes in the sink. Taking off all her bloodied clothing and placed them in the bathtub as she walked into the shower.

Watching as the blood dripped down her face, the color being washed out by the water, and slowly draining into the sink.

"Disgusting"

She hissed putting soap onto her body. Still not being able to fight off the sickness of how the blood both looked and smelled. But even so she couldn't help but think about how nice she felt afterwards.

How refreshing it seemed to be after committing a murder. She shouldn't feel like this and yet she did. And the voices still weren't talking to her.

'Is this okay?'

It was a question that most, if not all sane people knew the answer to. That doing something like that wasn't okay in the slightest, but then again [F/n] wasn't like them. If it was such a bad thing to do she didn't understand why it felt so nice.

Like the small sips of alcohol taken as a kid would make you feel like a rebel. This was just a much more powerful feeling. A feeling of having some sort of power, of being in charge for once in her life. She had control.

"What...?"

Her eyes went down seeing red still dripping down despite being full cleaned off. Bringing her hand up to her nose she felt it grow wet. Pulling her hand up she saw the hypnotizing color of deep red staining her skin again.