039

[Chantel Davidson]

I was laying down next to Dally he was sleeping and I woke up for no damn reason. I ran my hand through his hair and smiled to myself. He looked so peaceful when he sleeps.

It's been a few years nothing really changed honestly. I got into the university of Tulsa after graduating which is good. I didn't really want to move far away I wanted to be close to home and stay with the boys.

The gang is good, they haven't really changed except the fact that they can drink like 24/7 cause they are now older then 21. Well Ponyboy is like 19 but still they are having the time of their life.

Ponyboy moved out and got accepted to NYU which is crazy and he's having a great time there he usually comes twice or 3 times a month to see us cause he needs to come by or else that's just plain rude.

Johnny got enough money from a job he works at and got a room at Bucks, he says it's pretty good better then him being home with his abusive parents.

Sodapop got called over seas to fight in the war which really hurt us, I mean he always sent letters but one day he stopped and never came back.....

Steve was crushed I mean so was Darry and Ponyboy and the whole gang but Steve took it really hard. He bought the DX, him and Evie are expecting a mini Steve soon which is really amazing, he is that he was going to name him Devon Sodapop Randle.

Two-bit never stopped being two-bit I swear I mean he finally decided to get serious with school and pass but he still is the funny man child he is.

Darry lives with his girl Octavia in the same house, he said he could never sell the house too many memories. He's still roofing houses but Octavia is taking really good care of him.

Dally and I.... we moved in together got a small apartment, he's the same. A little less mean he became a softie and he hates that but it's true, he's cute when he's a big softie he's also a big baby.

That's our lives, I still can't believe how different Dally and i were in the past. We still are different it's just he was the biggest bully on this earth and I was the biggest sensitive girl. We were opposites but opposites attract. Now we're together and I don't think we are leaving each other. Ever.