Do you see them two

She woke up in a hospital bed with  a cold strange feeling. A tall blond women came into the room abrie figured she was a nurse till she said the words " hello dear your awake I see " with a large smile and a deadly stare. At that moment abrie had no other choice then to just ask her who she was abrie said pretty shaky "w-who a-are y-you" the lady didn't answer the question but she started to say something quite then she talked louder and louder screaming " do you see the butterflies two??" The lady was still standing there just screaming it over and over abrie couldn't move and the lady was still screaming " DO YOU SEE THE BUTTERFLIES " over and over abrie finally screamed back " WHAT BUTTERFLIES" after the lady stop and paused in silence but didn't say anything after that. She simply smiled and walked out poised and polite as if nothing happened. Abrie was confused but she knew she had to leave she was about to get up till the man she had seen before in the dinner was standing in the dark corner of the room then out of thin air a purple butterfly flew onto her finger everything in that moment was silent till the man finally said in a deep raspy voice " you see them, don't you" this time abrie wasn't going to show fear so she said the words that would change her life forever " yes, I see the butterflies"...