Hello,Darling

Abrie had knew he was hiding something from the look he had given her "Erebus..." he looked up at her shiny emerald eyes, "what's wrong" he looked at her a bit shocked for nobody had ever asked him that, nobody has ever asked him if he was ok so hearing this come out of Abrie's mouth he didn't know what to say so he just stood there staring into her eyes till she said " you can't see them ..can you"  he tried to play it off cool and just say "yes I can" and crossed his arms showing his muscular arms through his black collared shirt, she could obviously tell he was lying.

      The next morning abrie had woken up in her bedroom accept it wasn't her room she had just moved to town and didn't have a place yet all her stuff was there though unpacked as if she had done it herself. Abrie had decided to explore a bit that day and ended up in a park and yes once again the butterfly had appeared the same butterfly as before the same one with  lilac colored wings and a black rim. It was just siting there trying to get her to follow it she soon caught on and followed it into a back alley behind two large abandoned buildings she was trying to catch the butterfly till she heard his voice behind her once again  "hello, darling enjoying the butterflies I see"...