Sticky Note

Y/n's POV

I was sitting in class, doodling on my appears as Korosensei continued his lecture, I found myself gazing outside the classroom window at the pouring rain, the world looked so sad. I flipped over my paper and began sketching the landscape.

I was halfway done with my picture when a knock on the entrance door came. I looked up with the rest of the class and waited for the person to walk through it. We were previously told we would have another student joining us, I really couldn't care, but the build up of a new student would get anybody interest. So we waited until a tall and large man wearing all white.

'Was he really our new classmate?!" It seemed that everyone else was wondering the same thing. They looked at each other while I refocused on my drawing. I heard the man speak; though did my best to drown him out. I got a bit of words here and there, but the sound of the rain that I let in, blocked him out.

The next time my focus came off of the landscape I was sketching; I heard loud crunch behind me. I turned my body and saw a kid about my age standing in the middle of the broken wall.

"I have proved I am stronger than the wall." He stated with a mono prone face.
I couldn't help but snicker a little at his over dramatic entrance and whispered something I shouldn't have.
"Hold up, hold the pose real quick." It was something I didn't mean to say, it just slipped out. As soon as I finished talking I dropped my pencil in my hand and slapped it over my mouth. My other clutched a fist as nervous came over me.

I looked up to see if any one of them heard it, and to my dismay it seemed they had. I tried to say mouth a "sorry I didn't mean to", though in the middle of my apology, I felt it. His hot and low breath prickled my neck like needles. It was sharp and it made me tense up, it was then that I saw the true worry in my classmates eyes. I knew that were not looking at me, but at the boy behind me. I tightened my hold on the pencil in my hand and attempted to threaten him.

In a cold voice I said, "Back up." I must've sounded as threatening as I wanted, because he just laughed. I cringed at it and stood. This time my entire body facing him.

"Your fun so I'll entertain you for a while." He stated through small break outs of laughter. I shot him a dead look indicating I wasn't something to kid around with, however he only seemed amused by my actions. I was irritated to say the least and wanted to fight him right then and there, but as soon as I took one step out my seat I felt an arm wrap around me. Well it wrapped around my arm and it felt more like a tentacle.

I sat in between Karma and Terasika, however today Korosensei pushed me and Karma more to the left and placed another desk in between me and Terasika, so Karma would be on my left and the new student would be on my right. I didn't find it concerning until now. My stomach dropped and I felt like I was going to throw up. Was I really going to have to put up with him aaaaand Karma!? I was not ready.

I plopped back into my seat and heard Karma laugh at my annoyed attitude.

"What's so funny?" I asked rolling my eyes, then narrowing them.
"Oh, nothing. Please...continue your sulking." He said covering his mouth to be able to form the sentence without any laughter.
I threw my eraser at him and he blocked with his hands I put my hand out for him to give it back, which he did, after a certain amount of time he spent pretending to do so.

I placed the white little thing on my desk and went to grab my pencil, which I wasn't there, I realized it must have fallen to the floor with my papers because they seemed to be gone as well. I looked to the floor and found my pencil, I picked it up and easer it on my desk. Then I check ther other side of the floor to see if my papers where there. I didn't find anything, but a small note.

I picked up the yellow sticky and place it on my desk before looking around to see if it belongs to anyone. No one seemed to be looking my way or missing something, so I took it upon myself to open the folded sticky. I opened it with a little struggle from my weak nails.

Once the sticky was open, I read the contents. It was in pencil and it read....

Your probably wondering how your papers disappeared, if you adore them so much. Come get them, I'll be waiting around the back of the school house during lunch.

I was pissed and pretty sure I knew who had written it. "That it Karma give me my sketches back!" I yelled standing up. He looked offended, but I could care less. "Just give them back." I rolled my eyes, extending my hand.
"Y/n I didn't take your drawing." He said with a seriousness face.
"Bro I'm seriously."
"So am I." He paused and looked at me, as if trying to communicate with his eyes. "I'm full of mischief, but I didn't do it." He then shrugged his shoulders, most likely knowing I want going to give up. But I'd did and sat back down.

I was so irritated, who in the hell would take my sketches, ugh this was going to kill me, I really wanted to finish the sketch, 'at least just let me finish it.' I thought.

When the bell rang, signaling it was time for lunch, I was out of the room as fast as my feet could carry me. I ran outside, down the steps, around the side of the building, and finally the back of it. When I got there I don't know why I was expecting the person to be already waiting, it had to be someone in the classroom, and I basically shoved them all out the way to get here. The landscape to almost two hours, with struggling to get Karma to move out the way, and it wasn't even done, so I was pretty pissed.

I paced back and forth waiting for the person to show up and when he did I had to hold myself back from tearing his pretty face up.
"Your t-the culprit!?" My eyes were twitching and my palms we balling into fists. You could hear the grit through my teeth, but I didn't care. I stomped my way over towards Horibe and extended my hand out motioning him to give me the papers he promised.

Her held out the papers and I reached to grab them, but he continued reading his arm. He knew I couldn't reach them and this just made me more angry.

"Horibe, give me the papers." I have an angry smile, like one you give when you want to be nice, but your heated, but you don't want to get into trouble. Yeah those.
"For what reason should I?"
"Horibe, I'm don't playing nice, if you don't hand me..... MY MOTHERFUCKING PAPERS."
This only seemed to egg him on.
"Eh, I think I'll just throw them in the trash." He started walking away. I quickly toppled over him, creating a loud thud. I held him down with all my strength and gave him the meanest glare I could muster. He grinned at my actions and said, "If you wanted to be on top you could have just asked.

Oh I was pissed. "You fucking pervert." I knew well that my face was most likely turning red and tried to get off.

Horibe pulled me down and smirked. My face became a strawberry and I again tried to pull away. We were only 15 what was he thinking?!

"Or would you prefer I be top." Hepis smirk never wavered and I couldn't stand it.

"Color me impressed Y/n." I heard someone speak, I knew who opted voice belonged to, and I knew the teasing that would eventually come along with it.

I looked up and saw Karma's shit eating grin and the rest of the class standing behind him.....

Including Korosensei who was as pink as Ashido.