On The Lookout

I watched Horibe twist his wrists. I internally smirked, well I thought I did but Horibe jabbed me in the side making me wince. I guess I was a little too proud.

I looked up just to see Horibe smirking, I gave him my deadliest glare but it didn't seem to faze him as much.

"Mark my words Y/n." Horibe started, but I was not about to let my pride sink down and cut him off, "already marked the scoreboard." Smiling happily I skipped up to Korosensei.

"Did you have to get me arrested though?" He sighed out.

"Well if you want me to be honest..." I stayed quite, looking up and him fondly waiting for his answer. Of course he nodded yes and so I continued, "my mindset was that, if I went big you wouldn't b e able to top it and I'd win with one punch." I shrugged my shoulders as we approached the classroom once again.

Right after Horibe was taken out of the classroom, Korosensei shouted at the class that we had to do something, he saw me trying to hold back a devilish grin and immediately knew that I had something to do with what had happened. He slithered up to me quicker than light and waved a tentacle in my face. My grin became unbearable and I let it lose, "let him stay for a while." I stated.

"No Y/n we must save him now!" Korosensei shouted, I think his voice may have cracked even.

"Just for a little!" I pleaded.

"N O." He spelt out with his voice. It was cold and stern, like an actual teacher or even worse a parent.

"Just let them get down to the station! Please!" I begged, my hand pressed to my desk as I stood up.

"You must really hate him huh." Kayano sweat dropped.

"No actually I love-" I cut myself off then placed a heavenly smile on my face. "I love annoying him."

"Why though?" Toka tilted her head to the side.

I stopped for a moment and thought about her question, I didn't really have an answer to it other than, "it's fun."

"It's...fun?" Kayano repeated.

"Yeah, I guess I just find it fun to annoy him."

"But not anyone else?" Nakumura mocked.

"It's not like that." I sighed, stepping out of my desk. "Come one, let's go get him."

"Okay hold on, I'll fly us there."

"They just leEeEEFT!" Before I could remind Korosensei that our target just left so we could just take him of there hands and we didn't need to LEAVE! My teacher never listens. I sigh.

So now that you all caught up, were back in the classroom ready for Korosensei to start teaching first period.

"Now that everyone is back in their seats, we may begin." Korosensei eyed me.

"What?" I gasp.

"No need for exaggeration Y/n."

"Ouch." I wrinkled up my noise.

"Anyways children, shall we start?"

"Yes!" Everyone shouted, I excluded myself from it though.

While everyone was keen on paying attention, my eye somehow wandered over to the boy next to me. I didn't notice I was staring until he looked my way and ,axe eye contact with me. I averted my gaze as soon as possible, but still felt his stare linger on my figure. His smirk was inevitable and I cringed at how I must have looked like a school student staring at their crush.

He grunted while her moved in his seat. I could feel the heat in the air fixed and I got hot. I felt my cheeks, they felt hit, I felt my forehead, it felt hot, I was a mess. I did not look Horibe's way for the rest of the school day. Though I did hear him doing something and occasionally I would look at him from the corner of my eye, not fully no, of heavens no. I had my pride to hold up after all.