Chapter 19

Liam was alone, sitting in the school cafeteria. It was lunch time.

"Isn't Harry here?" Louis asked, appearing out of nowhere behind him and confused.

Liam frowned, and smiled. "Oh yes, he's here ... I mean, he'll be here any time"

Liam glanced at Louis who was sitting across from him, as if nothing had happened, trying to look calm. Liam was somewhat confused and was looking everywhere, watching for Harry.

"You know what, Payno? I'm very glad that I went to see you last night, otherwise we would continue with this stupidity of not talking to each other and well ... now we are here as before. I am happy that you are my friend again."

Liam wanted to laugh because Louis spoke fast and he was nervous. He appeared out of nowhere just to try to make the reunion the least uncomfortable, but it was a bit, anyway; At least Liam was nervous about how Harry would react if he saw them together, surely he will not want to approach them.

"I heard Harry came out of the closet," Louis snapped, out of nowhere as he took a bite out of his sandwich.

Liam looked at him almost horrified. "How do you know that? He only told his family."

"Don't forget that my mother and his mother are close friends. They tell everything each other, Harry surely knows that I broke up with Mia too."

"I don't think he knows. I didn't tell him" Said Liam

"Oh ... so my mother knows how to reserve certain information after all," he murmured.

"Um- yes, I suppose. And why did you broke up with her?"

"Because ... it wouldn't have worked. We didn't have much in common," Louis lied. Of course he wasn't going to admit that he moaned Harry's name in the midst of orgasm. "If you don't mind, I'll talk to Zayn about what you told me yesterday. I suppose he will want to listen to me if I tell him," Louis said.

Liam denied, and looked to his left. A few meters away he could see Zayn and Ansel walking together. The older one wrapped an arm around Zayn's neck in a hug. Liam pressed his lips together in a straight line, looked down, and shook again.

"There is no need, Louis. That story is over, I guess I have to move on."

"No, but ... Zayn has to know-"

"I don't want you to do anything about it, Louis. OK? Stay out of this."

Louis was about to keep pushing but he noticed Liam's face. Payno was kind of intimidating being serious. "It's okay. Oh, here comes Harry," Louis said, trying to look calm, but it was obvious that he was nervous. He gave a snickering chuckle.

Liam turned to see Harry approaching the usual table, but his sight was on the phone, he had not seen Louis there yet.

Harry looked up when he was a few meters from the table and frowned for an instant. He hid his nervousness about being around Louis again and greeted him with a shake of his head and a simple "Hey."

Liam looked at both of them, they were both a little nervous, but he didn't want to be in the middle of a tension, so he tried to make everything as natural as possible.