Special wish

"Hee welcome " smiled Jane letting Korsak & Frost in. " Where's the birthday girl?" asked Korsak. Jane stepped aside and smiled " She is showing her new phone to her friends" Frost chuckeled and handed Jane the gift. " We'll wont bother her then"

" Here" smiled Jane handing Frost and Korsak a beer and a piece of pie. " Thanks Jane" they both said at the same time. " How is Jess..?" smiled Korsak. " She is being a young baby" chuckeled Jane. " But she isn't to bad tho, she sleeps throw most of the night already" " I think Maura's mother is at the door, be right back"

" Constance, hello" smiled Jane. " Jane, how are you today?" " I'm fine thanks" "Mother" smiled Maura whom appeared behind Jane. " Hello Dear, " responded Constance. And then Angela appeared with Tommy & Frankie behind her. " Janiiee" she squeeled. " Ma-ha" sighed Jane. Angela kissed Jane's cheek, and hugged Maura. " Hey grandma" smiled Amelia hugging Angela & Constance. " I have some gifts on the table, want to open them now?" asked Jane, Amelia nodded and walked to their table. Every sat around the table and watched Amelia unwrap everything,thanking everyone politely. the day went by quickly.

" Bye guys" smiled Amelia hugging her friends. She closed the door and sank down on the couch. " Long day" chuckeled Jane behind her. Amelia yawned tired. " Oh yes.." smiled Amelia. " Jane, Can you make a bottle for Jessica" shouted Maura from upstairs. " Sure babe" smiled Jane patting Amelia's head. " Go to bed sweetheart, you don't have school tomorrow so you can sleep in" smiled Jane. Jane made a bottle and walked upstairs " Hee babe, how is jessica doing?" " Good, good" smiled Maura. moving Jessica up and down. " I send Amelia to bed, want to watch a movie?" " Sure" chuckeled Maura. Maura finished feeding Jessica and followed Jane downstairs.

Jane dropped the bottle on the ground. " Mommy" cried Amelia. " he has a g-gun"

" Detective Rizzoli, good to finally see you"