I wont give up on you

'Jane?Maura?' it was Amelia's voice, ' Shit' chuckeled Maura softly, she quickly grabbed a rope and put it on, ' we overslept' said Amelia, ' we called in sick for you and us' ' wait what why?' chuckeled Amelia Maura stick her hand and with a big proud smile, Amelia's eyes got wide, ' youre engaged ' Maura grabbed Jane's waist and nodded proud ' yes' ' but what im trying to figure out, why am i not going to school' ' well because its friday, we could go a weekend to a cabin near the beach, Amelia jumped up and down for exictment, ' but i dont have swimstuff' ' i know this cute little shop nearby the beach' smiled Maura, ' go get some summery clothes we'll leave in an hour' Amelia walked away, well walked she jumped up and down of happiness.

Maura kissed Jane, it was a kiss full of passion and love, she knew, that they were meant to be.

they were loading their stuff out of the car and put it in the vacation cabin, Amelia ran in the cabin to check it out, Maura grabbed Jane's arm and whispered ' You realize we cant have sex for three days' Jane looked inmediatly disappointed ' nobody can see what happends onderwater' chuckeled Jane and kissed Maura on her nose.

Amelia came running out in her swimsuit and shouted lets dive in, the brunette and honey blonde threw their clothes of and ran the water in to, the water was cold which made Maura's nipples get hard inmediatly, Jane noticed her view, and pointed that she had to go underwater, it wasnt a busy day on the beach so they wouldnt be interupted, ' I have to go to the toilet be right back' shouted Amelia to her mothers. Jane couldn't help but smile, she grabbed Maura from behind, and put her hand in Maura's swimming short, Jane wiggled her finger up and down and went in, Maura moaned of pleasure, she bit her teeth in Jane's shoulder so nobody could hear her panting, Jane groaned when she felt how wet, Maura was, and she, she was on her point to, they came at the same time, and brathed heavily, Amelia came jumping in the water, ' waatchaa doooin' asked Amelia, both of the women were red of their orgasm, we played the game, longest underwater, smiled Jane, ' it was fun' chuckeled Maura.