Dazed and Confused

The rain wasn't as bad as before, so the two of you took your time to the hideout. You didn't really say much, you were still thinking about the ballroom and the moment you had shared with Dabi. You looked down at the hand that was being held by his. You looked back up at him. You had several questions about the ball itself.

"Dabi when is the ball?" You asked abruptly. 

"I was wondering when you were going to ask that," He chuckled pulling you closer to him. His arm was now around your shoulder. 

"It's in a few days actually, I wasn't going to tell you about it"

"Why not?" you must have sounded offended because he laughed again.

"I didn't think you would be interested, besides Shiggy was going to see if you wanted to help us with it anyway."

You looked down. You had forgotten all about Shigaraki. You remembered the words that came out of Toga's mouth again. 

He has grown a liking for you

You shook the feeling off and continued walking towards the hideout. You made it back. You couldn't feel anyones presence inside or outside the building. You stopped at the door and looked at Dabi. One last time.

"Thank you again Dabi." You said kissing him on the cheek before making your way to the door. 

He grabbed your wrist turning you back towards him and he pulled you in for a kiss. You placed your hand on his jaw as he pulled you in, holding on to your lower back. You released your lips, but you still held onto his jaw. He finally let you go. 

"Goodnight Y/n" He said watching you about to go inside.

You looked at him one last time before going into the hideout and sneaking back to your room. 

You closed the door. You could feel all of the serotonin in your body. You lied on your bed looking up at your ceiling before slowly going to bed.

~Tiny timeskip~

knock knock knock

Your head shot up from your bed. You checked the time, 3 AM. You had only been sleeping for a little over 2 hours. You looked over at your door. You shuffled your way there to see who it was. It was Shiggy. You gulped, you were honestly worried about what he would do. What if he knew about your little getaway with Dabi. You slowly opened it, he had a grin on his face. 

"May I come in?" 

You nodded opening the rest of the door for him. He made his way in, only you had a feeling he wasn't staying long. 

"Y/n you have your first mission in a couple of days." 

You made direct eye contact.

The ballroom.

"What kind of mission?" You asked.

"The pro heros hold a masquerade themed ball, and I would like you and a few others help with my next plan"

You nodded, you were excited. You got to have your first mission with the LOV. You looked back up at Shigaraki one last time. 

"Is that all you needed to tell me Shigaraki?" 

He nodded and approached you. His finger caressed your cheek, making its way to the bottom of your chin. He lifted your face up to be inches away from his.

"I hope to see you in something pretty Y/n" 

Your eyes widened. You finally believed that Toga wasn't kidding. He let go fo your face and walked out of your room and closed the door. You looked around your room for awhile. Your brain felt fuzzy. You didn't need to be by yourself, with your mind in the state it was in.

 You crept towards your door and slowly opened it, tip toeing across the hall. You quietly knock on the door. You wait for awhile looking around the dark hallway to makes sure no one was around. You heard the door starting to open. You look up at Dabi, who looked as though he was half asleep.

"Y/n are you okay?" He said, his voice sounding lower.

You looked at him and made your way closer to him.

"Uh, I woke up from a weird nightmare, could I sleep with you tonight?"

He looked at you and then around the hallway. He nodded, opening the door wider for you to come in. You made his way to the bed. lying on it and pulling the covers over you. You felt Dabi's body enter the bed as well. He pulled you into him, your face was in his chest. He held you tightly, you felt safe and protected. The two of you slowly drifted to sleep holding on another feeling safe in each others presence.