Finale

Iron man rules okay. Even if hulk is better

Aww you defended me but eww you like hulk

Well I prefer hulk more than iron man but I like them both fine 

Jimin and Jungkook are online gamers - that's the way they relax after a stressful day 

They had both joined a gaming site where they could compete with other online gamers and that's how they first started chatting- when Jimin defended Jungkook through the comments section. 

They always had a friendly competition. Though it was mostly Jungkook who would top, Jimin was pretty close and their competitive nature made them look forward to their next match

Jungkook noticed how the boy would defend him if other gamers insulted the boy. And so soon Jungkook and Jimin move their chats to private and soon become friends. 

Jungkook was based in Seoul and Jiminin Busan. They had no reason to really travel to meet each other. 

They were pretty close - chatting everyday. They preferred chatting over talking on the phone. 

It was an inevitable circumstance where they both felt comfortable around each other and the conversations they had, made them fall for the other. 

They soon start dating online after about 6 months of friendly conversations through chat. They take their relationship to the next level by talking on the phone and Jungkook enjoyed the subtle nervous and shyness Jimin portrayed. Online it is pretty hard to figure out what kind of person they would be. 

They dated for about 6 months now. They have only been on video chat a couple of times. It made them miss each other more so they stopped. They really had no choice, they both couldn't meet each other because of work and the only vacation they both would get was for the upcoming new year or so. 

**

Jimin, what's wrong? Why were you crying?

Why did you cut the call?

 Damn it! Answer the video call!

"Finally! Baby! What's wrong?" Jungkook's anxious voice makes Jimin cry harder 

"Mom wants me to marry the guy her best friend brought… I can't say no if the guy is okay with it…" 

Jungkook's world came to a stand still

He cut the call in anger but that only made Jimin feel more hurt 

Later that night, Jungkook calls Jimin to apologize

"I'm so sorry baby. Actually my parents also brought me a proposal but I rejected it… my parents told me to atleast meet the guy… I… I'm coming to Busan the next week or so… haven't decided yet… are you sure I can't convince your parents about us?"

Jimin started crying harder hearing that Jungkook might also get married

"Baby please don't cry… I promise I won't marry the guy… I only want to be with you… you are the one I love…"  

**

Jimin dreaded the groom's family coming over. He sighed as he walked downstairs. The family had arrived 

"Oh this is Jimin? My goodness! You are so handsome…" the soon to be mother in law says hugging Jimin

Jimin smiles awkwardly 

"...I'm sorry, my son felt ill from the travel and he couldn't come today. But your mom said you were okay with this marriage so I guess you all can go on a date after he gets better, yea?"