chapter 38

It was the start of a beautiful morning of a sunday. Myrah woke up early in the morning and went in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for the family.

Today she was in a better mood. She hummed to herself and began cooking. She had made several dishes according to each family member's taste.

It was close to eight and she finished her cooking. She was preparing the table when Laura came down.

"Goodmorning." Myrah chirped.

"Morning." Laura grumbled.

"What's wrong?" Myrah asked sensing the foul mood of her friend.

"Ugh. This morning sickness is gonna kill me!" Laura said in her ever so dramatic way.

"It's all part of it. It will end soon." Myrah said, trying to convince Laura who just rolled her eyes making Myrah smile.

Myrah poured a glass of ginger ale and gave it to Laura who slumped on the bar stool of the kitchen.

"I swear, to never have sex again after this baby is born!" Laura said angrily, making Myrah snort with laughter.

"I am serious." Laura said defensively.

Myrah perked an eyebrow at her with the look of 'are you sure?'

"Fine, maybe I'll make Matteo get vasectomy. I can't give up sex." Laura said with a pout, making Myrah burst in laughter.

But her laughter was cut short when someone interrupted.

"What's the joke girls?" 

Myrah face was covered with shock.

"Isabella?" Laura shocked voice echoed in the kitchen.

"Yes, I am glad you remember my name." She retorted.

"Ugh my head is splitting into two." Isabella whined holding her head.

Right now Myrah had only one thing going on her mind. Why the hell was this woman here and that too roaming around the house with nothing but a shirt. And that shirt is very familiar to her. It was a blue and white checkered shirt. The one Armando has.

"No!" Myrah said, her eyes widening in shock as realisation struck her.

"What do you mean by no?" Isabella asked Myrah eyeing her as if she has gone crazy.

"What are you doing here?" Myrah asked, her voice shaky. She bit her lip and hoped that it is not what she is thinking it might be.

"You really don't want to know. But I think it will be wrong to not tell you." Isabella said showing fake pity.

"What?"

"Your husband, called me. Apparrntly he needed to relief some stress. I mean of course he would be stressed having an incompetent wife like you who wouldn't? So, I offered him some help." Isabella said, a victorious smirk glued on her face.

"Shut the fuck up Isabella. You are nothing but a lying bitch." Laura said not believing a single word that came out of that woman's mouth.