Teacher's Mistakes

This is gonna be a recount of 2⃣ hilarious stories that happened with two teachers, not long ago..... I would like to dedicate this chapter to PenguinCaptain, who read my mind to help me find the name of this chapter.😉 Oh and really sorry I can't properly dedicate the chapter to you, as on my iPhone📲 I don't have the correct button.....

________________________________

One day not so long ago, an English teacher was monitoring the corridors at break time, and my friend had a packet of Pringles. She has a tendency to lick the Pringles a good 10x before she actually eats them. Well once she was talking to me, and licking a Pringle. She stopped when she was talking and one time she put her hand up to her right side and held it in the air, to be free to explain her idea with gestures too. The teacher was marching down the corridor, and when he passed us he randomly blurted out "Free Pringle!" and took it from her oust reached hand and ATE IT. YES. He ate the Pringle that had been in my friends mouth before and was now munching on it and slowly walking away...... My friend wanted to tell him about what he just did, but he was already gone. OMG! We laughed tons when we got outside!

The second story has a Science teacher as a protagonist..... One day we had a double-science period, and we had only just started the topic on Acids and Alkali. Well this teacher made us do practical work, meaning we had to do experiments. We had to see if red cabbage was a good universal indicator or not. So we took different acids, alkali and neutral liquids, and added red cabbage that had been heated with water at a Bunsen burner. The colours were a-ma-zing! We had vivid red, pale yellow, bright green, royal blue and rich purple. We even had some weird pink going on there! Everyone, in the end, understood the differences perfectly, and we had had no problem for the practical. Afterwards, when the teacher was showing us how the colour changes hot pink when you add a certain amount of alkali. Exept he took the transparent mixture instead, and that was how he died the other mixture hot pink.... How we laughed! It was hilarious. He kind of had to tell the lady who takes the mixtures and equipment that he had made a mistake, and he got told off..... Lol!
________________________________

Sorry I took so long to update this chapter as I was off on a ski vacation, but unfortunately there was no WiFi so I couldn't write up new chapters for you. I hope this one will make you laugh, and I promise to update soon!

Oh, and also I decided to stop using emojis everywhere as that takes time to input in chapters and that time could be used for new stories so yeah.