THE BOYS' BLUNDER

The last month of summer was spent at the Weasley's. The boys were off doing their own thing more often than not and Ria spent most of her time cooking with Mrs. Weasley or chatting with Ginny.

Ria had gotten close to the girl over summer. They chatted about Hogwarts and quite a bit about Harry. After swearing her to secrecy, Ria even told her about being a Naturakinance and every detail of their last adventure. After she was done, Ginny seemed even more taken with Harry than before and Ria started wondering if she'd have done better not to mention anything at all. To say the girl was smitten would be an understatement.

Ginny loved to chat but she never talked openly about Harry, probably afraid that Ria might mention something to him although Ria assured her on several ocassion that she'd never do such a thing. Her thoughts about Harry were kept well private and she seemed to be jotting them down in her diary which she would hide whenever Ria entered the room.

Not all her time was spent with the two females though. Ria spent a lot of time with the twins, exploring their jokes and prank collection which consisted of the most outrageous things and some pretty cool bits of magic. She also spent a lot of time playing Quidditch with the boys on her new Nimbus 2001.

To say the broom was amazing would be an understatement. The balance and coordinations were impeccable and although Ria didn't have a chance to test the speed due to the confined quarters of the tree surrounded plot, she could tell it was fast. Really really fast. The boys had all taken turns on the broom, the Weasley's gushing over it and even Harry admitting that it was indeed better than the 2000.

The last night before their vacation ended, Mrs. Weasley cooked up the most elaborate dinner imaginable with all of their favourite dishes, with Ria helping along cheerily.

Once they dishes were cleaned up, Ria whipped up hot chocolate for everyone and they settled around the fireplace chatting away as Fred and George set off a bunch of Filibuster fireworks. They ricocheted off the walls and ceiling in brilliant rainbow colours that left Ria mesmerised. So much so that she almost didn't notice Mrs. Haans arriving through the fireplace.

Once she had caught Ria's eyes, though, the look of distress on her face cought Ria's attention at once.

"What's wrong?", she enquired, moving over to her. The chatter in the kitchen had died down.

"Ben has a fever", Mrs. Haans said sounding worried. "He was asleep and I think he had a nightmare. Now he thinks a monster hurt you at your school and he wouldn't stop crying. Do you think you could come? Maybe he'd calm down"

"But....how are we going to explain me getting there so fast?", Ria asked looking worried.

"I sent the rest of them to bed. Ben is in my room. He's the only one who'll see you and well....we can just say he had another dream or something."

"Ok. I'll come with you. Let me just grab my things."

After Fred and George had pulled Ria's things downstairs and Mrs. Haans had reassured Mrs. Weasley that she'd drop Ria off at King's Cross the next morning, Ria stepped into the fireplace and within minutes, was stepping out into the orphanage.

Making sure nobody was around, she grabbed her things and quietly made her way towards the small storeroom at the back of the hall which Mrs. Haans had made into her living quarters. Once she was inside, though, it was obvious she'd used an engorgement charm. No wonder she never lets anyone in here, Ria though with a slight smile.

Ben was curled up in a corner of Mrs. Haans' bed, sobbing quietly.

"Hey, little man!", she said gently climbing on and pulling Ben onto her lap.