US

Jungkook slowly opened the hospital room's door not wanting to wake up the Omega.......

He sat down on the chair placed near the hospital bed.....he watched tae who was sleeping....his face looked pale and tired...they came to hospital day before yesterday and tae was in pain for a whole day...there was complications and doctor it was because of the stress....but jk was shocked to hear that...he gave everything he wanted even divorce and what caused tae stress.......

Whole day yesterday jk cried when tae cried....he was in so much pain seeing tae in pain.....
He never left tae's side....and tae held jungkook's hand every second.....jk was trying to sooth his pain by caressing his hair and softly kissing him......atlast after so much pain tae gave birth to their angel....and doctors took baby to incubator and tae fell unconscious.....and doctor said it's because of stressful delivery and he will wakeup after some hours.......

Jk felt so much proud looking his Omega .....his Omega felt so much pain for their child.....he softly caressed his cheeks and planted a gentle kiss on his forehead....

He heard door opening....he turned and saw his precious baby wrapped in a fluffy blanket in the hands of nurse....

" Sir here is your baby..she is perfectly ready to meet her parents..."
Nurse said smiling and handed the baby to jungkook
Jungkook felt like he was on cloud nine...finally he can touch his princess....

But he feared to hold the delicate baby he thought he would hurt her...
Nurse sensed his fear and said
"Sir it's ok....you can hold her...you will not hurt her....just hold her softly like this ok? "
She chuckled....

He carefully held his baby near to his chest...eyes glossy....
Nurse left the room leaving the new papa and his bundle of joy to give them privacy........
Jk planted a gentle kiss on the forehead of his baby....

Baby opened her doe eyes slowly watching her papa.....

" Baby you are finally here....my pup...you don't know how much happy you made me....my princess...."
Jk sniffled as the baby snuggled closer to his chest enjoying the warmth of her papa....

" Mumma is waiting to see Papa's princess...you two forgot me...."
Jk heard his Omega whinning...he turned to see his Omega awake and his eyes was on baby.....
He immediately went near tae's bed and handed baby to tae....

" Koo i don't know how to hold her..i dont want to her.... hold her with me..." He softly whispered...jk chuckled and wrapped his hand around tae and placed the baby near tae's chest...

" Koo...my baby...iam really happy...look at our baby jungkook...she is very cutee..."

" Yes tae .....our baby...."

Both were crying holding their baby....poor baby was watching her crying parents with her doe eyes....

" Jungkook she is just like you....her eyes just like your eyes....our princess koo...."
Jk felt happiest hearing his mate...yes his baby is just like him...
" Yes tae....but her nose is just like my moon love..small and cute...."

Tae felt his heart pounding when jk called him moon love ....yes jk used to call him moon love when they were in good terms...after tae asked divorce he never called him moon love.....
Tae was in his thoughts when he heard a small cry of his baby

" Jungkook she is crying....what will we do.."

" Tae you have to feed her....i will go outside ok just hold her tightly ok "
Jk loosened his hands but tae didn't let him loosen his hands.....

" No no hold me jungkook ....i can't hold her alone....help me to feed her jungkook..."
Jungkook stilled to hear that...he shouldn't do this....it was ok if they are couples but he have to leave them after minutes......but seeing tae's worried face he couldn't deny him.....

Euphoriaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें