TWO ━ KRUM, ARE YOU BALD OR JUST SEXY?

❝ damn, i'd snog krum ━ oof ━ was just saying, merlin hermione! ❞
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
chapter two

𝙍umi hated Portkeys. And it was visible after they landed, rather roughly, on the ground and she hurled whatever nonsense breakfast she managed to gobble up before Asuka could try and force healthy things down her throat. Harry was worried about his best friend and while Haru and Zar scattered off, he stayed by her side.

"Man, there goes my candy corn." Rumi bitterly muttered to Harry, shaking her head and pointing towards her vomit and sure enough, there lay one whole candy corn. Harry grimaced, telling her that she was gross and she only rolled her eyes, searching for her water bottle so she could rinse her mouth. And Merlin is she glad she did, for exactly after she managed to cover her vomit and rinse her mouth, another group of people landed.

Rumi and Harry narrowly got planted into the ground by five bodies, five bodies they both knew very well. Rumi let out a tiny squeal when she saw Hermione and she immediately helped her up, going to George next, as they have been writing to each other over the summer and when Harry and Ron made kissy faces at them both, they both burned a red and Rumi decided to stand next to Harry.

"Harumi? Harumi Cho? Is that really you?" Rumi turned to Harry.

"Kill me before he gets here, or push me or hit me ━" Her eyes went wide when Ron started to pull Harry away, a smirk on his lips. "Ronald!" 

"It's lovely seeing you." Cedric Diggory awkwardly chuckled, scratching the back of his head.

"Cedric, how's it going with my much older and much prettier cousin?" Rumi asked. Cedric had a crush on Cho Chang, her cousin and Cho had a crush on him. They were both just idiots scared of telling each other how they feel.

Cedric scratched his head, motioning towards Harry and Ron, silently telling her that they should follow them. "Well, we spoke." He shrugged. "And she and I went to Terrence Higgs' party, because she knows his girlfriend, as friends of course."

"And?" Rumi asked, intrigued now. She always thought that Cho got lucky, having Cedric as her crush and him liking her back. Her crush is vile and sometimes he just ignores her existence.

"She ditched me and snogged Roger Davies." Cedric shrugged and Rumi sighed, shaking her head. Cho liked doing crazy things when she's drunk.

"Have you written to me?" Rumi asked him, remembering the letter only now and she saw Cedric furrow his brow in confusion.

"Not that I know of." He shook his head, looking back because his father had called his name. "See you at the match Rumi." He said, quickly giving her a hug and Rumi furrowed her brow in confusion as she trailed behind Harry and Ron.

If Cedric didn't write the letter, then who did? It can't be Harry, George or Ron, she knew their handwriting, it was messy, but not like the person who wrote it.

"Still thinking about the letter Rumi?" Harry asked her and Rumi bit down on her lips. She was thinking about the letter. She never felt anything towards Harry before the letter, but now that she's read it, ❨ numerous times ❩ it's like it has opened up a portal of feelings towards her best friend and Rumi didn't like that. It felt weird liking Harry and Dudley both. Especially since they're related.

"Maybe." She shrugged, swinging her arm over his shoulders. Rumi was taller than Harry, well for now anyway, as he grew by an inch this year. She liked being taller than him, it gave her power over him, power she liked. "Come on, we've got to find my dad and Haru." She smiled at him and when Harry rolled his eyes at her, she placed a kiss on his cheek, except this time round, it felt weird.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"𝙄s that Krum?" Rumi asked Ron, pointing towards who she believed was Viktor Krum and Ron nearly screamed because she had pointed to the referee and Ginny elbowed him when she noticed his fuming face.

"No, Rumi, that's just the referee."

"Oh, now I see. Does he have blond hair?"

"No, Rumi, he's ━"

"He's bald." Ginny interjected and Rumi giggled, shaking her head a little.

"Damn, I'd snog Krum ━ oof!" Rumi rubbed the sore part on her head and she turned to Hermione, who was the one who whacked her over the head with her binoculars. "Was just saying, Merlin Hermione!"

"You don't even know what he looks like." Harry mumbled behind his pair of binoculars and Rumi rolled her eyes. "Ginny just said he's bald."

"Viktor Krum is not bald!" Ron gasped, hand placed over his chest and Rumi laughed madly at this.

"Well, whether he's bald or not, I hope he rides me like he does his broomstick."

Everyone looked at the dark haired witch. "Rumi!" They cried out and Rumi only snickered, smiling innocently at them.

"He's eons older than you." Ginny shook her head. "And he's b ━"

"Viktor Krum is not bald!" Ron yelled at his sister, pointing with his binoculars and he glared at her harder when she giggled.

"You know what they say about older men Gin, they've got experience." Harumi winked at Ginny and Hermione. She grinned wider when she saw Ginny burn a red, though she didn't know why, and Hermione only shook her head.

"Okay! Where's your father?!" Harry exclaimed, looking for Zar but not finding him and Rumi winked at him, grinning madly.

"They've got experience." Haru suddenly appeared, holding what seemed like good in one hand and in the other, a cup filled with something. Knowing Haru, Rumi guessed it was firewhiskey. "In killing."

"Why'd you wander off from dad?" Rumi asked her uncle, brow raised and the man shrugged. "You got lost, didn't you?"

Haru burned a red when all the children looked at him. "No." He chuckled awkwardly, nearly dropping his food and Rumi rolled her eyes. "I just couldn't find him using my eyes anymore."

"I guess that roughly, and safely, translates into you were lost or you lost Mr Cho." Hermione piped up and Harumi nodded at this. Although he was twenty something years old, Haru had a habit of getting lost when shopping with Zar, or just walking. It was annoying, and very concerning.

Haru took a bite of his food. "No! It translates into he left me and I couldn't see him."

Harry and Rumi each raised a brow at Haru. Harry loved the entire Cho family, including the Changs. ❨ Maybe he loved two more than he should actually do. ❩ Asuka Cho was basically like Molly, except she was scarier and she yelled louder. But Harry loved her completely, as Asuka loved Harry completely as well. Haru and Harry were thick as thieves, they liked pranking Rumi a lot.

"I'm not going to believe that." Rumi stubbornly shook her head.

"Maybe you need these more than I do." Harry told Haru, already sliding off his glasses and he extended them to Haru, who said nothing but eat his food, while glaring at Rumi and Harry.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───