Furniture arrives

It's been two weeks since I moved to New York I finally stocked up my fridge, and my furniture has finally arrived. As soon as I get the phone call I rush out of my apartment in excitement and literally slide down the railing of the stairs. I get out side and my things are waiting to be emptied out of the truck, and put away in my apartment.

I start with just the small boxes and put a box on the floor in front of the door to hold it open. The more boxes I bring in the more excited I get. I'm headed back down stairs when I hear a familiar voice say "your stuff arrive?" I turn around to see Steve. "Yup." "want help with anything?" He offers "that would be awesome. thanks." I reply. And he helps me bring stuff in.

When we unearth the mattress i fling myself on it. "Thank the lord for beds!" I shout. "You haven't had a bed this whole time?" Steve asks. "No...Well technically a sleeping bag counts as a bed right?" I say jokingly. We just laugh and he says "no I don't think it does." He says. "Alright come on we gotta get the rest of your stuff inside." he continues. "Aww but it's comfy." I whine then get up knowing he's right. We finish bring in my stuff in and with great timing. Once everything is inside it starts to down pour.

"Thanks for your help today... I seem to be saying that a lot huh?" I say " don't worry about it. Besides I don't think you could have brought all that in by yourself." "I guess your right. Thanks again for your help I'll see you later." "see ya." he says and I start unpacking the boxes.

After I finish unpacking the essentials such as tv, Xbox, half the bed room and some kitchen stuff its about three o'clock so I decide to take a break. I turn on the Xbox, grab a bean bag chair, and start up the new assassins creed.

( Steve's pov)

At about three o'clock I hear shouting coming from Ava's apartment. "You bitch!.... How are you still alive!?!?". What the?... " can someone help me out here! I can't kill all these guys by myself!" I finally decide to go see what's going on. I walk over to Ava's apartment and knock on the door. "Coming!" She says soon followed by the door opening. "Hey Steve what's up?" She asks "I heard shouting is everything alright?" "Oh yeah sorry about that, I was just taking a break from unpacking to play video games." She explains.

"Oh ok..." I answer "you have no clue what a video game is do you?" "Not a one." I say. She laughs a bit then says "come on in, I'll introduce you to my Xbox.". I walk in to see a tv hooked up to a box on the floor. "you can sit on the couch or pull up a bean bag chair if you want." she says. I sit in a bean bag chair next to her on the floor and she hands me a controller.

"Ok so that box over there is an Xbox one, and the game were gonna play is assassins creed: unity." She says. She explains the controls and how the game works. "Ok so we'll get you some practice before we start the actual game.... So we're just going to kill the criminals in the town before we start." She says.

Her character starts to move and I have my character follow hers. "so just watch me first ok." She says as she takes out two of the guys with one shot and the others with a sword. Within a matter of seconds she had taken out four guys. "Ok now follow me." she says and I do so. "See that group of guys?" "Yeah." "good now do exactly what I just did." she says. I go to attack them and I take the first two down with the same shot she did. As for the others... "Desynchronization?" I ask "that means you died. But only in the memory....You have to play all the assassins creed games to understand the storyline.... But on the up side resynchronized." she explains. "Besides your still a noob." She continues.

"A noob??" I ask "It means someone who's new to gaming.". We spend the next four hours playing video games... well more like her teaching me how to play. " it's getting late I should go." I say, she looks at the clock on her phone and says "ok see you when I see you.". "Bye, I had fun." I say "same" she replies with a smile and I walk out the door.

I get back to my apartment and make something to eat before I go to bed. I had fun with Ava today.... Didn't think I would considering I had no clue what video games were. But I glad I got to learn a bit more about technology.

( Ava's pov)

Steve leaves and I turn off the Xbox and go to bed. I still have so much unpacking to do, on top of the dance studio. ugh... well at least I got to have fun with Steve today. And I'm glad he enjoyed video games.