God damn it no! NO!

"Hello everyone, and it's going to be fun." Y/n smiled as she held her switch and  Vr headset "Lets Thomas piss his pants" she giggled "Ohhhh thomas!"

"Yes Honey?" He asks from else where

"Come up and bring the coffee please sweetie" she calls

"Coming honey" He calls back from downstairs "Helloo" he smiled as he came into the room giving her, her favourite mug and held his own too "You all set up sugar?"

"Yep"
"you going to try it first before you start recording? check the settings and stuff?" He asks 

"I've done it"

"Ooohh... I see, are you going to film after you've had your coffee?" 

"I'm already filming" 

"Ohh, It's fine sally will edit" he shrugs giving her cheek a kiss 

"You wanna play?"

"Alright yeah" He smiled putting his coffee down, and putting the Vr on "I'm only putting one headphone on so I can still hear you, without yelling  at you"

"Good plan" she laughs 

"so just use the buttons as instructed?"

"Yes Thomas" 

"Okay, I shall try not to die, so the plan is what?"

"don't get eaten"

"That's it?" 

"Yeah, don't let them come in and don't let them get you" 

"Okay, ooooohhh there's a prize counter. I want a prize"
"Thomas focus" she laughs sitting on a chair 

"But I want a prize, can't I just look at it"

"Okay you can look"

"wooow! Ooooohh I can't a plushie, y/n can I have a plushie"

"well maybe we'll see if you win one" 

"Fine" He sighs "Maybe means no"

"does it now?"

"Like when I ask if we can get McDonalds on the way home. maybe means no"

"It usually does yes" she giggled 

"Oh my phone is ringing,"

"Pick it up then"

"I can? Ooohhhh I can pick up digital phones! Technology! Hello? Yes?... ohh you don't respond your just talking to me. wait what about biting? what about moving at night?" he asks 

"where are they?"
"They are... on the stage I think, Oohh if I lean out the door I can see down the corridor"

"don't break the game Thomas just be where your' meant to be"

"I wonder if I walked like literally out the office if I could just walk away" 

"Thomas, just stay in the office"

"Ooohh hello? you're a big bunny, are you coming to get me? Ohh fuck yes you are" he complained "Okay, Okay, are you going to keep walking.... noooo fuck no no the door is closed" he yelped "The door... is closed. we are not open. there is nothing for you here" 

"is the bunny outside your door?"

"Yes, he won't go away" 

"are you actually like checking camera's?"

"No, I'm checking the like four around my door because they can only get me if they pass by these camera's so the rest of the place they can wonder around all they like I don't give a shit, so long as I know when they are immediately about to get me"
"what about the fox"

"I'll hear him running won't I?" He asks "Ohh the bun has gone, that's nice, the bunny has gone away" He says "I never plaid the original game, I know you have it for your switch, you have all of them don't you?"

"I have the first five, so one, two, three, four and sister location for switch, and VR which you are now playing" 

"Yeah I never plaid it, but I remember you playing it alot. and I do not remember it being this scary"

"I think part of it, is the fact you can't escape it, like you can't look away like on a switch or a PC your in the eyes of the person you don't have an escape"

"Yeah that doesn't help"

"and they move now, you can watch them walk"

"Yeah that is very terrifying," He says leaning from side to side

"Thomas... use the camera's stop just looking around the doors"

"aahhhhh fuck, fuck, no no no ducky no no" He yelled 

"It's a chicken"

"Ooh. I'm sorry Mr chicken, I didn't mean to call you a duck, and you walked right past my door that's very kind of you" 

"Miss chicken"

"Oh. I didn't mean to assume your gender, Miss chicken" 

"You're a terrible person Thomas"

"I know" he sighed "there is a pitter patter. where is that coming from? Y/n! I hear a banging and a patter what's going on?"

"nothing its okay" she laughs getting up creaking closer to him and just as the jump scare in the game got him she grabbed him 

"AAAHHH GOD DAMN IT NO! NO! FUCK! NO FUCKING NO WITH THIS SHIT!" he yelled putting the controllers down and the headset off "No! No! No! I came up here to play video games and to bring you tea, I am feeling so mother fucking attacked" He says "fuck you. fuck this game. fuck this video. fuck vr. fuck that fucking chicken. fuck everything. I am done!" he then marched out of the room taking his coffee with him 

"I think it worked" she giggled