Chapter Four

They carried her off. His best friend, a fellow warrior, and the only person who really understood him. 

That masked idiot, of all people, delivered that wound he was treating so callously. 

Blood stained the soil in front of him as he knelt. The spot where she'd fallen. He knew from years of training and fighting side by side, that she had run with a shoulder wound. And now- now she was being carried over someone else's shoulder... 

A small note card fluttered down in front of him, from her pocket most likely. 

A corner of it was immediately stained with blood. 

In familiar looping letters, it read, "Don't come after me." 

It was her handwriting, he knew. 

But what did it mean? She was unconscious, so when had she written this? How long had she been carrying it around for?? And who did she write it for? Not him or Wilbur or Tommy or Tubbo or Fundy, right? Eret, perhaps? But most likely was the green bastard. 

A few weeks ago she'd ventured outside the walls late at night, and came back shaken with a few cuts. She'd said nothing about it, but he speculated she had met the green bastard alone. 

But... should they really go after her? They had no idea the defenses of his castle. 

Was it... he hated the thought, but was it worth it?

But some questions are meant to be left unanswered. 

---

AAAAAAND I'M BACK

take care of yourselves, everyone! I shall keep on writing :)