Chapter 1: unknown

A huge meteor was flying through space, scientists and the army tried to figure out what it was but to no avail it was still speeding. Luno was trying to stop the space ship from smashing into the earth but it took damage from the meteor shower and was malfunctioning.

Luno: Damn,why won't you stop you piece of junk.( As he said in tears) My Queen I couldn't make it, I'm going to die before I meet the prince. I failed Polaris,I failed you
Suddenly, he saw a vision of Queen moon, she was wearing a bright blue attire and her long black hair was rising in the wind with a weird looking bird staying next to her, he saw that she was walking on water.

 I failed Polaris,I failed youSuddenly, he saw a vision of Queen moon, she was wearing a bright blue attire and her long black hair was rising in the wind with a weird looking bird staying next to her, he saw that she was walking on water

Q moon:luno please I'm begging you don't give up.

Luno: There's nothing I can do, the ship is going to blow up.

Q moon:No I've been training you since you were born and I remember correctly I never taught you to give up.

Luno: you're right I will never give up.
Then she mysteriously disappeared

Luno:ok let's do this

The ship breached the atmosphere and was about to hit the  water.He quickly grabbed the controls and was pulling up with all his might but he broke it.he punched the glass and grabbed all his gear and stuff then jumped off ,with superhuman speed he ran on water which made it look like he was teleporting through the water but with blurs, finally he reached land within seconds. He watched as the ship crashed into the ocean.
Luno: thank God I wasn't on the ship. I have to get to the prince  before they can.

Then he continued running, he brought out a watch like device as he tapped the screen a hologram came out.

Holo:what is it Master luno?

Luno: tell me about earth.

Holo: earth is a planet formed....

Luno: (interrupting holo)not like that I mean is it dangerous? during the exchange program I was never there I just saw other soldiers going but I wasn't interested.

Holo:some certain earth weapons can possibly hurt polarians .There are over a billion humans ,each group in separate having their own religion, beliefs and culture. It is a planet full of biological life and also resources.

Luno: what about kaizun DNA signature?, can you locate it ?

Holo:yes I am tracking him now,

Luno:how can you track him?

Holo: I have his mother's DNA residue, the ship you crashed was hers. All I have to do is locate any living creature with a resemblance to hers.

Luno:good. I'm coming my prince.

Meanwhile
  A young boy is seen sleeping on his bed, suddenly the alarm went off and was blaring then he used his hand to smash it,he woke up and got of bed, he is of average height with black hair and deep blue eyes, he went to the toilet and brushed his teeth and had his bath. He came downstairs to meet a middle aged man of 44yrs of age.