surprise

Hey guys I have not shown you guys Kirin and luno social life, this chapter is based on stuff outside battle. But it's not too short.

      It's early morning Kirin was in uniform so was luno there were preparing for school.

Kirin: hurry up for school.

Luno:why do I have to go to school?

Kirin: it will be sketchy if people see you here everyday. It will be kinda suspicious. By the way your my cousin.

Luno: fine. What about your dad?

Kirin:his always at the office , he is outside the country. I bet he doesn't even know what is going on.

They exited the house and they were walking on the street then suddenly four thugs were watching them, they held their mouths and dragged them into the alley.

Thug 1: give us your money and we'll only break two of your legs.

Thug 2: nice one.

Thug 3:shut up.

Thug 4: let's do this.

The first thug tried to grab Kirin. He grabbed his hand then squeezed it breaking all fingers then threw him to a garbage container. The second one shot Kirin only for luno to appear in front of him and defected the bullet to his shoulder.

Thug 2: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GAAA.

Luno: sorry about that let me help you.

He kept his arm inside the injury and was removing the bullet. Which made the thug scream more. He removed it and threw him inside the trash. The other thugs ran for his life.

Luno:let's go.

Kirin:wow you can deflect bullets.

Luno:you know things like that can't hurt polarians.

Kirin:cool.

They continued walking until they finally got to school. A girl with black hair wearing a black hoodie was waving at Kirin.

????:Kirin how are you?

Kirin:Kyra I'm fine and your not in uniform.

Kyra: you've forgotten that my dad owns the school. Who's this friend of yours?

Kirin: this is my cousin.

Luno:what's up?

Kyra:(blushing) I'm fine.

They entered the school before assembly. The principal was addressing the school during assembly.

Principal:hello students.

Students: hello principal Mathew.

Principal : following the monster attack may that never happen.

Students:Amen.

Principal:this semester we will speed things up the government has set up new measures to curb monster attacks. If there is a monster attack run to a monovator, it is an elevator to an underground Bunker to protect us from monsters and new students please follow the rules. We apply strict measures to curb indiscipline.

Students:yes sir.

Principal:Now go back to class.

The students disperse back to class.kirin and Kyra went to luno side.

Kirin:have a nice day.

Luno:(with a grin) whatever.

Kyra:come on Kirin let's go to class.