Chapter 2 : Never ending part 1

Luno was sleeping in his secret Bunker he was twitching showing he was dreaming.

Luno:where am i?

A mysterious figure was standing on a hill there were in Polaris it was during the civil war of Polaris. He had long hair , everywhere was in flames,he was in a pile of Dead warriors.

Luno:who are you? Show yourself.

Mys figure:you don't remember me you morioan.

Luno: only one person calls me that Zoro.

Zoro:you figured it out.

He had long hair with a long kitana wearing resistance armor.

Zoro:the dream contact technique is working now I can finally kill you. thanks

Luno:(bringing out his sword ) your on .

Zoro: (smiling mischievously) just like old times.

They clashed their sword together trying to push each other. with his speed he punched Zoro who side stepped dodging his attack he slashed his left leg to prevent him from running. He punched his face then kicked his chest sending him falling.

Luno: you betrayed us.

Zoro:you all were holding me back he brought out his hand,now you die by your own move.
"Doom sphere"

The energy gathered on his hand he jumped into the sky has he was about to finish him Kirin woke him up.

Kirin:wake up you said you were going to train me.

Luno: (looking  scared)wait no Zoro please.

Kirin: who's Zoro?

Luno:no worries. You said something about training.

Yep:wow your Bunker his beautiful.

How did you get this?

Luno:I cubed it,it's a way of storing things when going on an expedition ,I have a teleporting room, a library, a VR time chamber my bedroom and the hanger.

Kirin:wow cool.

Luno: come here I want to show you something.

They both walked past the hall and into the library they saw different books from Astro biology to physics, chemistry, maths and combat.

Luno: even though polarians are warriors but we are also scholars.
   Several millions of years ago Polaris was under siege we were being attacked and killed ,our king set out to train and for 40 yrs he trained then he came back and mastered the use of energy and how to channel it to attacks and taught others then warded of our attackers later on they passed the skills to their children and so here we are.

Kirin:(with enthusiasm) awesome but the civil war.

Luno: some polarians wanted Polaris to be rulers of the universe but others only wanted to use our abilities to protect and defend, which led to clash of interest and thats how it started.
   You're parents wanted to stop the war but the resistance killed your parents.