Disclaimer

All the characters belong the Rick Riordan. The songs belong to whoever made the Musical. I don't own ANYTHING except the plot. I wish I do, but I don't. 

This idea came to my mind, and it wouldn't leave me alone till I wrote it, so here it is. I hope you enjoy it because I didn't find any other fanfictions like this so I have no idea if you'll like it. It's still works-in-progress so updates won't be consistent.

Big thanks to my twin sister, PoppyMurphy1. She helped me come up with some of the reactions and proof-read it. She also said that she won't leave me alone if I don't finish it.

There shouldn't be any mistakes in grammar but if you find one, be sure to tell me. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Also, if you don't like it, there's no need for negative, hateful comments. Just don't read it. 

One last thing, while I have read the Trials of Apollo, I had already started writing this story. I don't want to change what I have already written so for the sake of this story, the events in Trials of Apollo didn't happen. Instead, Apollo's punishment was to join Mr. D as camp director for the rest of Mr. D's punishment. It was more of a punishment to Dionysus though, as Apollo was well loved by MOST cabins and got to spend more time with his children while Mr. D only got pestered more.

The very last thing, in this book Leo and Calypso have already arrived back to camp but Calypso had already retreated for the night. You'll understand when you read.

ENJOY!!

Until then,

Mischief Managed.