3. 👑Attack👑

"Did you convey my message to the King?" Yn asks out the maiden. Shaking her head in negotiation, she politely answers, "The king is out to hunt with his mother."

"Karma is a bitch." Singing, Nora enters the chamber, her face suffused with the glow of happiness.

"You are dismissed." The princess commands the other maiden who files out with a bow.

"What makes you so happy?" YN looks at her with an amused grin.

"All the other princesses were given main chambers in the east wing and the queen welcomed them personally."

"I'm aware of that."

"East wing have been attacked by the King Jeon of nearby state. All the other princesses are trapped under his possession."

"What are you saying Nora?" YN quickly grabs her sword as fury flickers across her face.

She opens her mouth to reply and right then, a male rushes inside the chamber.

"Good heavens, I'm glad you are safe princess." He breathes heavily, pressing his hands against his chest.

"Of course she'll be, she wasn't residing in the east wing." Nora retorts back, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Nora. It's not the right time for all this. Hoseok where are other princesses?" She questions out to the male.

"They are keeping them as hostage in the ball room. We are completely helpless. If we use force I'm afraid they would do something inappropriate to the princesses."

"They won't. I have a plan."

"What are you going to do princess? They have humiliated us pretty well and you are still choosing to help." Nora grabs her wrist, preventing her from taking a step further.

"My apologies princess. I had no other selection but to obey your grace's orders."

YN reassuringly nods at hoseok and removes Nora's grip from her wrist.

"Hurry hoseok. Lead me to the east wing."

Spotting couple of men guarding the corridor - that leads to the main hall - the duo stops dead in their tracks and immediately hide behind the pillars from where they keep a close eye on them.

Once they turn on their heels and move in the opposite direction, the duo cautiously and quietly sneaks out from their hideout and doesn't waste anymore time to slash their heads off their bodies from behind, tainting the sharp blade of their sword with crimson red liquid in the process.

"Princess yn what was the plan?" Hoseok looks at the dead men lying on the floor. By now they've cleared all the men from the corridor.

"Change into his dress."

After he successfully disguises himself, yn commands, "Now take me as a hostage there. We'll trick them."

"Take me too." A familiar voice calls out from behind.

"Nora." A glow spreads over yn's face.

"I once made the mistake of having promised not to leave you alone." She rolls her eyes.

Several swords are pointed at him as soon as he pushes back the door to main hall. When they recognise him as one of them, the swords are lowered down.

"I've brought one more princess. I found her from the west wing. This one is not a princess but she is pretty right? We can take her for us."

Hoseok whispers a quick apology and pushes them ahead, making them fall on their knees.

YN's blood immediately boils in her veins as she passes her gaze over the other princesses. Their hands tied at their back, heads lowered as they helplessly sit on their knees with tears swarming in their eyes. No girl deserves to be treated like this.

"Isn't she pretty?" A beefy man roughly grabs yn's jaw. Hoseok harshly removes his hand, earning a death-stare in return.

"She's. I'm afraid the King Jeon won't like if he acknowledges that you've laid your hands on something that belongs to him." Hoseok cleverly reasons out.

"You are right. Let's take her to the king right now. We have already taken that adorable one from Naveah state."

"What do we do now?" Hoseok lets out almost an inaudible whisper as he leans down.

"Hey stand up." Hoseok yells, pulling the princess up from her arm.

"Wait, you stay here. We'll take her." The same beefy man from earlier proclaims. Sweat trickles down at the back of his neck as he dawns over the man's suspicious gaze.

"Stay here with Nora and save other princesses. I'll bring back princess of Naveah." YN whispers before a couple of men harshly drags her out of the hall.