𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

I'm tired. We've been here for god knows how long, sitting in the corner. Both of the kids fell asleep and Él looked more broken than usual. He passed out shortly after my dad beat him to a pulp. During the time I've been here I've learned how to move most of my limbs again. Well the ones that aren't too damaged. So far I've aided Él and I basically carried him to a bed and treated all his wounds. You would think that I don't know how to treat wounds, but as many times as I've broken bones and treated my scars I know a thing or two about first aid and nursing.

Now he's all bandaged up and sleeping calmly in the bed. As for Aurelie, she's sleep also. I didn't trust her in the room across from us because I don't know when he will get back. So instead I put her in the same bed as Éloise. They are both cuddled up on the bed sleeping even though Éloise looks like he's in a bit of uncomfort.

That brings me to where I am now. I haven't eaten in a good few hours, but I'm not too hungry. I feel kinda dizzy though. If I do fall out I know I deserve to. After sitting there for about 30 minutes trying to clean my own bruises and getting the alcohol off of me I finally felt clean. Well at least a little bit more cleaner. I'm still a 'dirty slut' as my father says.

Now time to make an escape plan.

Since Aurelie and Él are sleeping then I don't need to wake them up just yet. Only when I have my whole plan covered. I looked over towards Él and Aurelie and smiled silently. Yeah, I need to get them out of here and fast .. this time for good. " Daddy my knees hurt." Aurelie was about to hop off the bed before I picked her up and brought her into my arms. " I know darling, but you have to rest. Your knees will get better eventually okay sweets?" I said kissing her hair.

She let out a silent hum of a reply.

Time flew by and it's late afternoon now. Él is still sleeping, but Aurelie has been helping me with gathering our stuff. I only had a few items since father wouldn't let me have much stuff. That went the same for the kids. He said we were useless and didn't need any clothes, but he's being nice by letting us keep most of our stuff so all in all we really didn't have anything.

Right now I'm currently ready to go. All there is left to do is to wake up Él and hopefully this will be enough money to buy a hotel for a night and we can move out of state by tomorrow. Damn my head hurts I feel so hazy..

" Éloise .. sweetheart wake up for me." I said getting him and putting him in my lap. He cuddled close to me and buried his nose in my neck like always. " Good afternoon to you too." He said, chuckling in the process. " Good afternoon to you also. Now I know that you're still injured but I can't keep letting you get hurt because of me." Él quickly cut me off jumping from my lap. " But what ab—" I rubbed his back. " Calm down love I'm not done talking so don't cut me off. As I was saying, I can't keep letting you get hurt because of my faults with my dad, so we're moving for the time being." I said looking for any laced concerns.

" Does that mean you're moving with us or are you setting us up for adoption?" He said his voice emotionlessly. He tried to look away from me but I securely grabbed his face and cupped it.

" Darling, look at me for a sec. I didn't say that I was leaving you nor Aurel I'm never going to leave you okay. I would never put you guys up for adoption after all, you guys are my life. I love you and that's final. So don't ask questions like that again okay? " I said firmly. He put his hands over mines. They were very much warm although mines were warmer. " Okay. "

" Good now help me move all this stuff in the car. We need to get leaving and now if we don't want my dad to catch us." I said gathering up the rest of the little stuff we had. We only had small amounts of everything to where we could fit them in just 3 medium boxes.