five

Melody Smith

I woke up with an alarm screaming on my side. It was almost 6 when I bathed and dressed in my red Ruby robe. I quickly dried and brushed my hair.

So many emotions started to fill me. It was my first day for being a slave, first day out of the whole life. What's going to happen? What if I did something wrong? Will he beat me? Please try not to clumsy, Melody.

It's going to be alright. "Will you stop doing that?!"

Or maybe not.

Who was he screaming at?

I quickly ascended the stairs to see what's happening? In front of me was a white Persian cat and in front of her was him. His frown faded as he saw me. Why was he shouting at such a beautiful creature?

"She keeps licking my face" he confessed after seeing my puzzled face. I smiled politely. He merely nodded and went to the kitchen. Well maybe things are going to be okay, he doesn't seem like a bad or cruel person to me.

"What do you want in breakfast?'' I followed him and asked him. "Pancakes and a cup of coffee" he replied while reading the newspaper. I complied his order and quickly mixed the batter of pancakes and poured into the frying pan. While it was cooking I made coffee. After some time, I placed pancakes and coffee in front of him.

"Wow, you are fast" Did a Tanzanite just complimented me? Is there a rule that Tanzanite can compliment a Ruby?

I think not.

I nodded as in signifying the thanks.

"My girlfriend is coming to dinner tonight, you have to make some food for her" he informed me. Of course he has a girlfriend. "Alright, should I make some Chinese, Master?" I asked him.

"Yeah that would be perfect but who told you to call me Master?" he inquired me with a frown on his face. "Mrs. Lockwood" I told him. "Oh that woman, you can call me Harry" he assured me.

"But we are not supposed to call you from you real name" I notified him.

"I know that but it's weird when you call me Master, it kind of makes me look like I am a 50 year old man, so ignore the rules" he told me and continued eating.

Ignore the rules?

We will be in so much trouble if somebody find out but on the theory of not-wanting-to-argue-with-my-master-on-my-first-day-and-ruin-everything, I gave in and went to the dining room to start working.

After cleaning the kitchen, vacuuming the dining room and other guest rooms I went to the kitchen to start preparing for the night's meal. I looked around to see any sign of Harry but none, he must be out. I quickly chopped the vegetables and start making the dish.

While I cooked, I thought about everything that happened in this week. The sorting ceremony, getting here, seeing the posh environment for the first time, having a nice owner

Right?

He is nice if he is not like other Tanzanite. They all are wild animals who treat woman like they are their toys.

Suddenly the knock on the door awakened me from my thoughts. I quickly washed my hands and opened the door.

In front of me was a beautiful woman of my age. She was wearing a magnificent golden dress that matches her hair along with shiny gold earring and a diamond necklace that touches the bottom of her chest. Her huge Jadeite ring was prominent on her middle finger. She must be Harry's girlfriend.

Without saying anything, she pushed me away and went inside. I closed the door and followed her. "Where is Harry?" she said in a bitchy tone.

"He went outside but in the meantime should I get you something?" I asked her polietly.

"Oh Yeah....I can I get a steamy, hot, boiling glass of water, Mrs. Ruby?" she looked at me annoyingly.

"Come on woman do you see the weather outside, get me a lemonade" she said/ shouted.

Can she be more disrespectful? But I nodded ignoring her scornful tone of voice.

While I was making lemonade, I heard the door opening and then closing that must be Harry. I also heard some "hey baby" greetings and some kissing noises. Their session was finished when I entered the living room.

"Here's your drink Madam" I gave her the drink. "Well Janice I assume you have met Melody" Harry said looking at both of us.

"Yeah we have, but honey I guess you have to get another slave, she is seriously the rudest person on earth"

My mouth was open. Wait a second woman the last time I checked the rudest person on earth was none other than you.

"Really? What did she said?" he inquired from Mrs. I-Am-The-Best.

"Oh just some crap, no need to worry" she replied and went back to kissing him again.

Ugh couples.

To not waste more time on "blonde drama" I went to set the table. After placing the dish I called them and went back to my room. I had nothing to do but to roam around my room and wait for Harry's call to clean the dishes.

After sometime I heard my name from upstairs, I went upstairs just to find the couple making out and the dirty dishes waiting for me to clean them.

While I was cleaning, I heard moaning coming from outside and when I say moaning I mean loud screaming. Get a room seriously.

Their session continued till the night and i had to put fingers in my ear just to block the disgusting noises Janice was making.

----------------------------------------

A/N:- Janice is a bitch

Well i m so sorry for not updating for so long because i had papers k? and there are some grammar mistakes, im sorry for that too bc english is not my mother language and this is just the beginning the story is gonna make sense after sometimek?

i love ya all so much

Keep voting and reading and commenting pweasee? and have a great day :)