𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

It's strange. For some reason, Kuroo's response caused an unpleasant feeling inside me. I didn't know why, but I knew not to press any more on this subject; otherwise, it would worsen. Why did I even care if he liked her? It has nothing to do with me. It had been silent between us for a while as I decided to draw feeling bored of being on the bus for so long. I wasn't some fantastic artist, but I could doodle. Feeling a pair of stray eyes on me as I pressed my sketchbook against my chest, "why are you hiding it?" Kuroo asked with a pout.

"No one looks in my sketchbook" moving my book further away from him as he smirked attempting to reach for it instead made me drop my pencil. It rolled under Kenma's seat. Glaring at Kuroo as I leaned over Kenma's seat while I held tightly onto the sketchbook. "Can one of you boys get that pencil for me?" Kai was kind enough to hand over my pencil with a soft smile, "thank you."

However, when I turned back round to sit back in my seat, I wasn't expecting to see someone's eyes on something they shouldn't have been. Kuroo's eyes were directed at my butt. I began to blush before hitting him on the head, "it was an accident, I just turned around. I promise I didn't mean to" he pleaded for forgiveness as I carried on harming the boy. I was embarrassed. Turning away from him as I sit down on my seat quietly with my arms crossed, "I'm so sorry (Y/N). I honestly didn't mean to look, I would never do that. I promise" once more Kuroo tried to beg for my forgiveness as my eyes observed the beautiful nature.

"I'll do anything" he begged more as my ears perked up on that. Facing him with a smirk as I quickly wrote something down on one of the pages in my sketchbook before handing it over to him. "You want my number?" rolling my eyes as his smirk immediately dropped as his eyes scanned each word.

It said; (Y/N) can use this card whenever she wants no matter what year or month. Once she uses this card, Kuroo Tetsurou must do anything (Y/N) asks. This card may only be used once. Sign here ___________.

"Sign it" I demand, he let out a defeated sigh before taking the black pen in my hand and signing it as I snatched it back quickly with a smirk. "I feel like I just made a deal with the devil" he states as I let out a chuckle, "maybe you are." I wink at him as I safely put it in my bag, I had to use this at the right moment. Noticing the bus had come to a stop, and the boys began to get excited as they bounced on their seats. Coach Nekomata laughed at the excitement as he stood up in front of his team, "let's win this!" The boys roared back as everyone began to stand up with determination.

We all stepped off the bus as I waited around doing a headcount making sure everyone was here; however, we were missing someone. Our tall giant. "Where's Lev?" I called out as everyone glanced around the area hoping he would appear, "I haven't seen him since we were back at school" Inuoka said as I facepalmed myself. I let out a groan, "how can we not notice we left a giant behind!?" I shouted at them as I called Lev. Putting him on loudspeaker, "you left me behind!" he cried out as he shouted at both his captain and me. "I said I was going to the bathroom, and then when I came back, you were all gone!" Letting out an annoyed sigh as Kuroo spoke "sorry Lev, next time" before ending the call.

This was a mess, how can a whole team not notice one of their teammates wasn't there. While we walked, Kenma had gotten lost, and Kuroo rushed to his rescue. I did a final headcount once we arrived at the school and to my luck, everyone was here. Letting out a sigh of relief as I saw the other team line up waiting for us. These were the flightless crows. It looked like Kenma, and the little orange-haired boy somehow knew each other. It was surprising since Kenma hates socialising.

The team lined up, I had to stand next to Kuroo and the coaches as everyone started introducing themselves. Finding it pointless to interact with any of the other team as I glanced down at my phone while a shadow cast over me. Gazing up to see two boys, one bald and the other had spiky brown hair with the front bit yellow, "you're really pretty" the shorter one of the two said but was quickly hit by his friend, "not as pretty as Kiyoko. She was our goddess."

Rolling my eyes, ignoring them as I went back on my phone but Yamamoto stepped in front of me blocking my view of the boys, "stay away from our manager." He growled out as Kuroo rested his arm on my shoulder, causing me to groan "you don't want (Y/N), she's too cold." Pushing him off me as I walked away from them but overheard Kuroo saying "she's also very sour."

Noticing a girl about the same age as me, probably their manager. Yet when she turned around, I completely froze. I now understood what these two boys were saying, she truly was a goddess. She noticed me staring at her and began walking over. My hands began to sweat as she gave me a smile, "I'm Kiyoko, manager of Karasuno." Kiyoko stretched her hand out, which I gladly took, shaking her hand, "Hello, I'm (Y/N)."

"Wow, I've never seen our manager act so polite before" glaring at the first years from the team, who were whispering. Both of us talked for a bit before I suddenly felt that familiar vile taste in my mouth, immediately placing my hand over my mouth scared to remove it. "Sorry, but where's the bathroom?" She told me the directions, and immediately I took off running passed all the boys towards the bathroom.