Chapter Four

Kanna, Kirishima, and Midoriya stared in shock at Mae's transformation. She looked up at the moon and roared, making the young heroes cover their ears. They didn't even try to go after Freiza. They knew they needed to do something about Mae.

"Mae!" Kanna called up to her. Mae turned to look at Kanna. Her eyes glowed red as she opened her mouth and an energy beam began to form.

"Watch out!" Midoriya yelled, grabbing Kanna just before the blast hit.

"What's going on?" Kirishima asked.

"I don't know," Midoriya shook his head. "Maybe she doesn't recognize us."

Mae smacked her tail on the ground, near Kirishima making him fly up into the air. She brought a paw down upon him and smacked him away. Luckily he was able to harden in time and take less damage.

"Kirishima!" Kanna called out.

"I'm okay!" Kirishima called back to her.

"We have to figure a way to calm her down!" Midoriya yelled as he avoided an energy blast.

"How?" Kirishima asked as he pulled himself out of the ground.

"Try talking to her!" Kanna told him. Together she and Midoriya rushed forward to try and subdue the great ape.

'One For All full cowling!' Midoriya thought to himself. Green lightning sparked around him as he pushed himself to 10% of his power. He leapt into the air and grabbed Mae's snout. "I don't wanna hurt you!"

Mae answered with a roar and tried to swipe at him. Kanna sent a blast of fire blocking Mae's vision. She sent a burst of air knocking Midoriya back before he could get hit. He gave her a quick nod before bringing his leg up and kicking Mae with an iron sole. This only made the saiyan mad. She roared again and tried to blast Midoriya. Luckily Kanna was able to save him.

"Kirishima you gotta calm her down!" Midoriya yelled as they hit the ground.

"Why me?" Kirishima asked skeptically.

"You two have become friends right? She'll listen to you!" Kanna told him.

Kirishima put a hand over his chest. 'My friends are in trouble and Mae needs help.' With a determined look he grabbed a rock and threw it at Mae getting her attention. "Mae! It's me Ejiro! You gotta calm down! We can talk this out!"

Mae hesitated for a moment and leaned down to look at Kirishima. Kanna and Midoriya held their breath, waiting to see what would happen. Mae narrowed her red eyes at the teen and growled softly. Kirishima held his hands out and reached to touch her.

"There's so much more I wanna do with you, and tell you about," Kirishima smiled at her. "Why don't we go home?"

Mae reached out and grabbed Kirishima with a large paw and held him firm. She brought him to eye level and opened her mouth where a ball of energy began to form. Kanna and Midoriya prepared to leap into action but Kirishima kept a calm face.

"The truth is Mae I really like you!" He exclaimed. "I really really like you! I wanna spend more time with you!"

His confession shocked Mae and she dropped him back to the ground. She let out a roar and grabbed her head. Suddenly a bright light came off the saiyan making the three teenagers cover their eyes. When they looked back there was a figure hovering above the ground.

"Mae?" Kirishima asked, looking through the light.

"I'm sorry guys," Mae said as the light faded from her body.

"Woah," Kirishima gasped at her new transformation.

The saiyan was covered in a layer of soft red fur. Her eyes were golden and had a red rim. Her hair had grown longer and draped over her shoulders. The top half became sharper and more defined. Mae looked down at her hands before looking herself over.