𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 -𝟙-

𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

January 1st, 2016
11:57

𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢, 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 'HIM'𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮

The red-head boy plugged his earphones in his phone as the music played in his ears.

Spending his New Years' alone.

He could spend it with Terushima and Yamaguchi, but they were living in New York City, obviously spending time together. And his lazy ass didn't feel like flying there, missing Suna Rintarou's concert, just to fly back home with nothing to do.

A college dropout. He didn't know what to do with his life. It's not like he needed to do something- life was just simply boring. Nothing happy or fun about it.

But, music was his life. If he didn't have that now, then he would be dead by now.

Anyways, he had just got back from Suna Rintarou's concert.

Well- not JUST. It ended about 2 hours ago. So he's been walking for about 3 hours and never got tired from it. He could walk the whole earth if he had to.

He didn't know where he was walking. He was just... walking. The boy was not going home, as he didn't want to.

It was too loud. He could never listen to music his way. A girl would always blast heavy metal beside him. And people would stomp on his head.

______

He could've sworn he heard a voice from behind him, but when he looked back, nothing was there.

He was... kind of... scared. He would always walk down the streets and not hear or see anything. Now, it's weird that he's hearing something.

"Is anyone there?" He asked out loud, receiving no answer.

"It's whatever. Ignore it.."
.
.
.
.
.
"You seem to have an interest in my music."

The red-head boy squealed and jumped back.

He wanted to shake it off. He really wanted to. But, could he shake off the sudden electricity that fled through his veins non-stop when he heard a voice so familiar? Is a voice so attractive? A voice.. he was obsessed with.

He looked up, right, behind him, and left for any clues of the person following him.

His voice was stuck. He couldn't even sing the song that was playing in his ears.

As he was about to ignore the strange noise, something- no, someone had pinned him down?

His phone fell out of his pocket, out of his reach.

The person hands wrapped around his throat

"B-bastard.. let go of me.."

"I found you... finally.. damn, finally! It's been so long!"

The red-head couldn't see his face or silhouette. But, the voice was almost recognizable. He just- couldn't put his finger on it.

He felt the strange person take one of his hands off of his throat.

The boy shrieked when he felt something stab his side.

"S-SHIT!"

Tears started to pour from his eyes and he crawled at the person's arm.

It hurt. For the both of them. It hurt like shit.

It hurt more for the red-head though. All of the sudden, he felt lightheaded.

"P-please take it out... it hurts."

"What? You think I was supposed to come up to you and ask 'can I stab you with a syringe and kidnap you?' Seriously?" The person mocked.

.
.
.
.
.
No answer.

"Answer me." He said calmly.
.
.
.
.
.

"He passed out."

✫______✫

The red-head woke up on a bed. He knew he was in a room.

But, he couldn't see. Everything was so blurry.

He felt air on his legs, making him shiver.

It was weird. He was sure he had jeans on.

.....
He was half-naked.

Only his underwear and an over-sized hoodie are what he had on.

'The fuck?'

His head snapped when he heard a door open.

"Who's there?"

He heard the man getting closer.

"It's me. Surely you recognize my voice."

"T-that's kind of true. Your voice sounds familiar."

He heard the man hum and climb on the bed, wrapping his arms around the boy's waist.

"What's your name?"

"....H-Hinata Shoyo.."

The person chuckled and moved towards Hinata's ear.

"He said, 'We can do whatever you want~ You can fuck me in the back of your car~" he sang.

Hinata had butterflies flying around in his stomach.

"S-Suna R-Rintarou!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"That's me."