𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙈𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚 -𝟚-

𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
Not me simping for Aether 🧎🏽‍♀️

 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲Not me simping for Aether 🧎🏽‍♀️

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝐬𝐭

𝟐:𝟑𝟏 a.m.

"Why can't I see anything?" (Banana fish vibes?)

"I've injected you with something. You most likely can't see for about a week."

"T-then how I will I bathe?"

"I'll do it for you. Feed you. Change you. Bathe you. Anything."

Hinata blushed furiously.

"I'm fine. I-I'm sure I can do it!" He yelled. "Why'd you kidnap me?"

"Do you mind?"

"👁👁 Of course I mind! You kidnapped me.

"Oh. Sorry. I thought you wouldn't since you're obsessed with me. Plus, you're not a kid."

"I said nothing about me being a kid🧍🏻"

"You said you got kidnapped. But you're not a kid. Haha."

"Haha... not funny!"

Suna rolled his eyes.

"You're so skinny. Do you eat?"

"Not hungry."

________

"I said I'm not hungry."

"But, you have to eat."

Hinata pouted and turned his head away.

Suna scoffed and grabbed Hinata's cheeks, making Hinata look at him.

Well, it's not like he could see. Since he was blind for like a week or so.

Hinata's eyes widened when he felt lips meet his.
.
.
.
.

"👁👄👁- you could've told me it was a strawberry, stupid." He said, blushing while wiping his mouth.

"But, it was nice.
_______

"I-I wanna go home." Hinata cried.

"I can't let that happen."

"W-what? Why?"

Suna rolled his eyes. "Because you might tell the police about me. Plus, I need you."

Tears jogged down Hinata's cheeks.

"I won't. I promise. You're all I have. Your music is everything to me! Why do you need me anyway?! I'm just- like everyone else."

What's he supposed to do? If Suna Rintarou goes to jail, he wouldn't know what to do. He couldn't stop, couldn't stop thinking about music. Music. That's all that mattered to him. What would he do? Would he live? Or would he give up and die?

"Your voice."

"M-my what?"

Suna moved closer to him. "Your voice. It'll make my reputation go higher."

"But I-"

"Come on. I've heard you sing before. Don't cry." Suna said, wiping Hinata's tears away with his thumb. "Please?"

"....Fine..."
_______
January 6th. 6:43

Yamaguchi gripped his hair in worry. "Shoyo would never ignore our calls. What the hell?! Why isn't he picking up?!"

"Babe, calm down-"

"I can't calm down! Something happened!"

"Tadashi! We got in with the police! We will look for him in 3 days!" Yuiji said, putting a hand on Tadashi's shoulder.

Yamaguchi slapped his hand away and got off of the couch. "Tch. Police aren't going to do shit!" Yamaguchi screamed and stomped off.

________
January 7th 3:21

Tadashi was still sitting at his office desk. It's been over 5 days and the police aren't doing anything.

He felt like pulling out his hair and was tired. He hasn't gotten any sleep ever since his friend went missing.

He typed away on his computer, tapping his foot.

"He was.. listening to Him by Suna Rintarou.. from what Siri recorded, he was kidnapped. But by who? It was a male. His voice was deep, but psychotic and calm."

He took another sip from his coffee, before throwing the mug somewhere in the dim-lit room.

"Tadashi.. how do you know that?"

Yamaguchi turned his head at the talking person.

"I hacked Shoyo's phone. I- ahh... it's c-complicated, Teru."

"Aren't you a cop? Isn't that like- illegal?"

"It's not if I'm trying to save someone."

TeruYama supremacy