Sickness

POV - Seiko Kimura

I knocked on the apartment door, and someone almost instantly answered.

"S-Seiko Kimura, r-right?" The girl stammered after opening the door.

I nodded. "Mikan Tsumiki?"

"Y-Yes.. C-Come in.." She said quietly.

I followed her into a bedroom, where a woman with the same purple hair that Mikan had lay unconscious in the bed. It didn't look like a very high-quality bed, and it looked like it had been broken and improperly repaired many times.

"I-I think i-it's pneumonia.." Mikan whispered. "D-Do you have a-anything cheap t-that could h-help..?"

"I could give you something better quality for the same price.." I muttered, putting my hand up against the woman's forehead. It was burning hot. "It looks really bad.." 

"N-No! Y-You don't h-have to.. Y-You should g-give it t-to someone w-who deserves it..." She answered. 

"If you're sure.." I reached into my bag and pulled out some cheap antibiotics. There was no way that was going to be enough to help that woman in a reasonable amount of time.. I handed the bottle to her. "The dosage instructions are written on the bottle. Have her take that amount every twelve hours.. If you need any more.. You can call me.."

"T-Thank you.." She replied, giving me a weak smile. 

TOTAL VIEW GOAL FOR NEXT CHAPTER: 45

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter I have suddenly been attacked by both writer's block and a cold.

Kind of a fitting chapter though..