VI. | CAN'T FEEL MY FACE ✐

WORD COUNT: 7.7K
TW: high as fuck💨, choking, semi-public oral, lol enjoy you feral fangirls
This shit was too long for me to proofread and I'm tired so LMFAO

"I CAN'T FEEL MY FACE
WHEN I'M WITH YOU.
BUT I LOVE IT."

— THE WEEKND | CAN'T FEEL MY FACE

___________________________

'Moonwalking' was the only term in the English dictionary that could accurately describe and portray the pure amount of THC in Bokuto's and (Y/N)'s bloodstream. The pair felt they were so high in the sky that they soared throughout the universe, hopping from planet to planet in search of a particular treasure. With their hands raised in the air, they swore they could touch the surface of Mars itself, feeling its sanguine-like dirt. Even though air itself wasn't present throughout space, the pair's hair flew past them speedily once the sensation of brisk winds collided with their cheeks. They didn't need air to breathe and inhale in each other's presence. They didn't need the earth in any way, shape, or form to feel the groundness they felt when in each other's arms. They didn't need space itself to feel like they defied gravity, soaring through the forever in anticipation of what was next. Would they run into the galactic enforcement? Would they have to stay on the run? Would they come in contact with the end of the universe? Would they continue on and on in search of a treasure that didn't exist? The pair didn't know nor did they give a damn, for they were on a journey through time like no other, in search of a treasure they weren't even sure existed in the first place.

What was this treasure, you might ask?

"Ko, you have no idea where the fuck you're going."

"Yes, the fuck I do. The restaurant is literally around this corner!"

"We're not even in Miami anymore! You drove to Lauderdale! The restaurant is in downtown Miami!"

"Well, I guess this is a road trip now!"

"Then at least go south so we can eat, damn!" 

Bokuto and (Y/N) cackled loudly, slurring every word they uttered while (Y/N) laid her head on Bokuto's shoulder. Oddly enough, he possessed the ability to drive as if he were sober while touching the sky at the same time, but he couldn't seem to get his act together when spoken to, nor could he follow clear-cut directions.