The Routine

A few days after the date

Lilly-May's pov
So today Olivia has another shoot and Kade wants me to do it as well and all I can say is my boss is not so happy that I am missing a day of work but I get payed more to do these shoots and since I am the only income at home we could use the money. Good thing is I'm not that nervous this time since I have done it once before but yet again I am having trouble picking an outfit. So I think today is more of a badass look so maybe a leather jacket with a white shirt and probably some black jeans.  I think this looks pretty badass to me.

Lilly-May's outfit

Wow I should get going  if I want to make it on time

Wow I should get going if I want to make it on time. As soon as I walk out of the door my phone starts ringing and of course it's Olivia probably making sure I am on my way there.

Cason's pov
I don't mean to sound cocky but man I look good today and by that I mean I kinda dressed up ( I mean kinda). Why you might ask because Lilly-May's going to be there so I have to look good.

This is what Cason is wearing

Okay some of you might say that is not dressing up you look the same as always but I consider this dressing up

Okay some of you might say that is not dressing up you look the same as always but I consider this dressing up. Okay so let's eat some breakfast and get ready to leave. Of course my breakfast just consists of peanut butter toast and a plain black coffee ( yeah I know I am boring).
So now that I am done I guess it's time to leave and well do you ever get this happy but nervous feeling because that is how I feel right now. I'm not sure if it is because I get to see Lilly-may or if it is what Olivia will think of my date idea.
Lilly-May's pov
So we have just arrived at the location and honestly I have never been here before but I also don't go anywhere so I guess that makes sense but this place seems like a nice place to take pictures but it is kinda in public. I mean we are next to this super colorful building kinda in the middle of shopping center so this could be a little awkward. so kade said this kinda like a badass looking shoot so of course we came looking like it.
I mean what do you do when your best friend looks like this

I mean she is stunning but I guess that is why she is a model

I mean she is stunning but I guess that is why she is a model. At this point you could say you saw two pretty best friends. But as the shoot goes on I notice that Olivia and Cason are being like super friendly, and I don't mean to be the jealous type but I'm nervous, I have never really seen them talk before but you never know it could be about the photos so I'm sure it's fine.
Cason pov's
So I'm showing and talking to Olivia about the shots I took and making sure she likes them but all I could think out is that Lilly-may kept staring over here and not sure if she is happy or not I mean she kinda looks upset or confused, I wonder why. Well now time to take more photo just to be on the safe side since the lightning has changed so it might look better. I guess back to work for me.
Lilly-May's
After the shoot
So Olivia and I went out for a bite to eat after the shoot because we were starving and this way we could also gossip about the date with Cason. Well she also seems very happy to see that I am not just keeping to the same schedule and that I quote "seem to be nicer and more positive" like was she saying I wasn't before, whatever *eye-role*, anyway we also talked about how Olivia was going fly to Chicago to see some distant family and how she would be leaving Thursday of next week. I am glad that she is going to see her family I am even going to send her with sweets (that I know she claims she bakes). Well it's been almost and hour and a half and close to cali's school being let out so I think I will pick her up as a surprise.
Shows up at school
Well let's text Cali and tell her that I am picking her up.
*cali walks to car*
Cali- how did you get off work so early and why are you dressed like this
Lilly-May- one I love this outfit and two I had a photo shoot with Olivia again today so I took off
Cali- Are you like a model now cause that's pretty cool I mean it's not everyday that you get  to say "hey my sisters a model" *in a sarcastic tone*
Lilly-May- haha very funny stop the sarcasm or you won't get the iced coffee I brought you
Cali- you wouldn't dare take my coffee *reaches for coffee*
Lilly-May- It's about to be my coffee unless you apologize
Cali- fine sorry I was sarcastic
*Lilly-May hands over the coffee*
Lilly-May- lets head home

Back at home
Well I'm not hungry right now but I should plan for later so what should I make, well we have some chicken I could cook. But what to go with it, ooo maybe the cheesy broccoli Cali likes and I guess some roasted potatoes. Wow just planning that makes me hungry, ugh dang it my phone is ringing. Let's run and put this down. Oh it's Cason
*answers phone*
Hi Cason how are you
I'm doing pretty good so I actually had a question
Ok what is it
Well I was wondering if you wanted to come see a movie with me this weekend
I will have to see if I'm busy but if not I'd love to go
Ok great, yeah definitely let me know
So what are you doing
I just finished feeding my dog
Aww I bet your dog is just the cutest
Yeah, he is
Well, if you aren't doing anything you could come and have dinner with me and Cali
Are you sure, I don't want to intrude
No it's okay
Well then sure I would love to come over
Okay see you
*hangs up*
"Hey Cali I have a friend coming over for dinner"
"Okay- wait who"
" oh umm remember the guy Cason I was telling you about"
"Yeah"
"Well that's the guy"
"Ooo I finally get to meet him"
" come on I only told you last week"
" whatever, anyway what are you going to fix"
" I was thinking baked chicken with cheesy broccoli and roasted potatoes"
"Sounds good"
" well I guess I should start cooking...want to help"
"Sure"

30 minutes later
*door bell rings*
"Cali can you get that for me"
"Yeah"
* goes and opens door*
"Sis he's here"
"Okay" *rushes over*
"Hi"
*Cali walks away*
"Well hey"
"Oh come on in, the foods almost done"
"Oh great"
Well this is a little awkward
After dinner
"Well that was delicious"
"Yeah it was thanks sis"
"No problem"
" well I should be heading out"
" oh ok well have a safe ride home"

Well hope you enjoyed and sorry for not updating sooner❤️