Chapter four: ummm akward

He took me to a cute little dinner called 'The Tree Lights'. Weird name right. Well any was it was really nice to spend some time with him, and learn about him. Like his favorite color is blue, his favorite song is dance with me by Shane Harper(it's a bit of a girly song but I like that he did tell me), and that he was a player but he hasn't done THAT ever sense he became Alpha when he was 16, so like 2 years.

We talk for what felt like forever and to say I never wanted to leave was a under statement.

"I think we should get going don't want to be late now do we?"

"I don't want to go" I whined

He growled slightly "Izzy, don't I can't right now I think it would be best if we went to school. I dont think I can keep my wolf from at least marking you if we spend the whole day alone together, as nice as that sounds." He pulled me out of the door to the car. And that's when it piped into my head.

"Then mark me." He look at me like I just told him I was going to kill my self, the come back to life and fuck with him, then die again.

" are you sure you want me to right now?"

"Just do it Jace, i want this. I'm yours so why not just do it now? Unless you don't want me." He did even say he didn't want me but the though hurt.

"Don't ever, and I mean ever think or say that. Your MINE and I will always want you  even when you don't want me." Then he did it, well not IT, he marked me. At first it hurt but the it felt like the best thing ever... Kinda like... well it was...there are no word that could tell how it felt. It was just perfect. But of course it had to end, much to my dislike.

"More?" Slipped out of my mouth before I knew it. But I at least really do want more it felt amazing.

"Looks like we are going to my place, huh?"

"Mmmmhmmm" and I got in the car along with him. He drove way over the sped limit but got us to his place, which was HUGE, in like 5 minutes when it should have taken 15. But I'm not complaining.

He picked me up bridle style, and ran up to a room that smelled like woods, vanilla, chocolate, and Axe  and it smelt amazing, just like him.

'Well maybe because Mate is taking us to his bed for a nice fuck!!' My wolf said to me. And if you can't tell my wolf is a major perv!

He laid me down and started to kiss me. It wasn't so heated make out at first but it got there. That's when I pulled away from him.

"Jace don't. I'm not ready to do that yet as much as I want to I can't right now."

"Isabella, are you ok? Why are you crying? I did I hurt you?"

"Not its just th-that something happen to me when I was 15 and it caused a lot of stuff to happen. And one of the thing is that I just can't do that right now."

Jace growled "Tell me someone didn't rape you, please"

"I-I ca-can't" he growled again. "If  i-it helps th-the guy wa-was killed by my bro-brother."

"Ya it does help a little. But didnt you say earlier that you where a only child?"

"No I said now I'm a only child." I sniffed "he died about a week later when his mate died. He couldn't stand not being with her." I said trying not to cry when thinking of Ryan and Macy.

"Oh. When did this happen, princess?"

"A week after he kill the guy."

"Can I ask you something?"

I nodded

"Why did you move here? I know you didn't just leave your pack to move in with your Gran."