Chapter five: a dream come true

I'm watching this really boring movie about vampires. Oh, ya. It's Twilight. The first time I'm watching it and it's also going to be the last. Well, I don't like vampires for one. And two it is totally not fair to werewolves.

And to make it even weird, I think Jace likes this movie. I mean, why on earth would he own the movie if he didn't? See there is nothing I can think of.

"I own it because it was a gag gift from Jake. This is the first time I'm watching it and I agree it will be the last time. So want to watch something else?" He started playing with my hair.

"Sure. You choose."

"Ok." So he put in MI-4. I rested my head in his lap while he played with my hair.

It was half way through the movie when I felt like I was being shaken.

"Isabella, wake up. Come on. We have to go to dinner." Everything disappeared and I looked around to see my room, Ryan, Macy, and Zec.

"Hey, Angel," Zec said with a smile.

"I just had a weird dream. You were in, but your name was Jace. You guys were in it to but you were dead and I was just talking about you guys."

"Really. So what did we do in your dream, little mate." Zec asked while picking me up and twirling me around. I started giggling and he set me down.

"When are we leaving?" I asked him while fixing my hair. Stupid bed head.

"Tomorrow. Do you have everything packed?"

I turned around to see that Ryan and Macy had left. "Yep. Do you know where Ryan and Macy went?"

"Nope. Maybe they went to dinner. And maybe we should go there too."

"Aww. Is someone hungry?" I kissed his check then ran off before he could answer.

"Yes, I am." He said While grabbing my waist and pulling me into his chest.

"Oh come on! Get a room Zec" Eddie yelled from the table. Eddie was a nice guy and the beta of Zec's pack. His mate, Bella was really sweet and now like one of my best friends, well after I move down to Miami with them.

"Well, Edward no one asked you to watch what Izzy and I do. So why don't you go find a room or something if you don't want to watch?"

"Well I would love to but this is the dining room, meant for dining, not sex. And last time I check I was here to eat dinner, which is dining. So really if anyone needs to get a room it's you." Eddie said jokingly but Zec's wolf didn't. He growled at Eddie and I'm sure if I wasn't standing in front of him he would have ripped Eddie's head off.

"Zec. Calm down. Zec, look at me." I wrapped my arms around his neck. He still didn't look at me. Oh great, Eddie really pissed him off. "Zec. Zec look at me, please Zec. Just lo-"

"MINE!" I heard a growl behind me which made my wolf jump and do flips. It reminded me of the dream I just had. Well, kinda.... no, not really, but something.

'MATE!! GO TO MATE!! GET SKUM BAG OFF OF US AND GO TO MATE!!' My wolf was screaming at me. Weird because Zec is my mate. He said so himself. But my wolf never freaks like this not even for Zec. And being in his arms doesn't feel right it never really did. So I do what any werewolf with a brain would do, well more like the guy that my wolf was flipping overcame into my view and I was ripped out of Zec's arms.

"GET. OFF. MY. MATE.!!" Zec screamed

"SHE'S NOT YOUR MATE SHE'S MINE!!!" The guy growled back.

"WELL, THEN WHY DOES SHE HAVE MY MARK ON HER?!?! HUH"