First Day

Dad made the most delicious pancakes, they had chocolate chips in them and dad put chocolate syrup on top. When I was done I went upstairs to get dressed. As I was getting dressed I heard glass shattering, then I heard yelling. I decided to stay upstairs and hide in the wardrobe.

Daddy came to find me. "Wow, the old hiding trick" said Daddy. "I didn't like the yelling" I said. "Dad broke a plate" said Daddy, "ready to go?". "Yeah!!!" I said.

When we were in the car a song came on, it was the same song that came on when dad made dinner. I started to hum to the song. "Do you like the song?" asked daddy. "Yeah" I said. "This is mine and dads song" said Daddy. Then he started to sing the song, "strumming my pain with his fingers, singing my life with words, killing me softly with his song". "Wow daddy I didn't know you knew the words" I said. "I said that this was both mine and dads song" daddy said.

"Are we there yet?" I ask. "Almost" said Daddy. "I'm so excited" I said. "We're here" said Daddy, "now here is some rules, you have to come straight home after school, you have to eat all the food that dad puts in your lunch box, and you have to ignore any letters that are given you". "Ok daddy" I said. "Good, now.go have a great day" said Daddy, and I run of for my first day of first grade.

When I got home dad was down scrubbing the floor. "Hi dad" I said coming in the door. "Hey Akito" said dad. "What are you going to make for dinner?" I ask. "Your favorite" said dad. "Yay, when is daddy coming home?" I ask. "Soon, why don't you go draw dad a picture?" asked dad. "Ok"
I'm going to draw you a heart" I told my dad as I went up the stairs.

When I came down the stairs I heard noises coming from the living room, when I walked in daddy was laying on the couch watching TV. "Daddy! Your home!!" I yelled. "Woah dude keep it down, what do you have in your hand?" asked daddy. "A picture I drew for dad" I said. "Ok" said Daddy.

When I walked in the kitchen dad was just finishing dinner. "Here you go dad" I said as I have dad the picture. "Thanks, how about you tell your daddy that dinners done" said dad. "Ok" as I run to go tell dad. "Dinners done daddy" I told my daddy. "Ok one sec" said Daddy. Just then there was a knock on the door.