Daddy Issues

This is another kinda fast forward, they traveled for 6 years, which means Akito is 14, and they have been staying at this house for about a year.  Akito is calling Sangwoo father now. 

------------------------------------------------------

One morning I woke up in a bedroom in someone's house that they were letting us stay in, I got my own room and dad got his. I went to make sure dad was awake, but when I walk through the door, there was blood. Tons of blood, all over the floor. I instantly ran to my dad's room and saw him tied up in a chair, then the door slammed shut behind me. "Hey son, long time no see eh?" said father. "Let dad go" I yelled. "Now Akito, don't give me sass, why don't you come give daddy a hug?" said father. "Your not my "Daddy" anymore" I yelled. "Yes I am, and you know it," said father. "You're my father not my daddy," I said. "Yes", then it went pitch black. 

I woke up in a chair, tied up in what looked like his basement, this is where I remember watching father beat up dad, this where I saw father rape dad. "Good morning" I heard a voice behind me, "Let me go," I said. "What would be the fun in that?" asked the voice. "There's no fun in being kidnapped," I said. "Oh but there's tons of fun, but I'm not going to hurt you, I'm going to hurt the one responsible or taking you away from me," said father. He grabbed dad from a chair, not tied up like I was, but he looked pretty beaten. "Now what should I do, you pick," said father. "I can't, you can't make me pick a way for you to hurt dad," I said. "Yes you can, because if you don't he dies," said father. "I can't pick," I said. "Then he dies," said father. "No please, don't hurt him" I begged. "Why are you caring for him when he tried to stop our relationship," said father. "No you're the one who ruined it, you hurt dad really bad," I said. "Well he wouldn't listen, he's has tried to kill me, hurt you," said father. "No he hasn't, overall your the one who has tried to hurt me," I said. "No, you don't know him as I do," said father. I looked down at the heap on the floor that was my dad, he looked like he was crying, I wanted to run to him and hug him, tell him it was ok. But in all reality, it wasn't. "Please ill stay with you, just let dad go," I said. I didn't want to leave my dad, but he can't take being beaten like this. "Fine" he said, then turned to dad, "If you say anything about this then I will kill him". "Ok" said dad. Then father picked him up by the arm and left. I sat there for about an hour, wondering when father would come down the stairs or not. 

I woke up the next morning in the chair still, I was so hungary. I realized I was taught how to get out of ropes after the guy kidnapped me. I got out of the ropes and went up the stairs., there was blood on the ground and my father had left. Oh no did he kill dad, is he hiding the body? "Im home, Oh I see you used the lessons we taught you" father said as he was walking in the house spotting me. "Yeah, im going to my room" I said. "No your going to make dinner, it was your idea to let him go" father said. "Fine" I said and I walked into the kitchen, to be honest I didn't really know how to cook, but it can be easy, right? 

I made a weird thing that consisted of beans, rice, and tofu. Father came in and ate it all but he asked, "You don't know how to cook, do you?", "No I don't" I said. "Ok first thing tomarrow, Im teaching you how to make rice the right way" he said. "Ok, now im going up to my room" I said. "Fine" he said. 

When I got up the stairs my room changed, all the toys were gone, the drawers filled with new cloths, and there was a box of decorations on the bed. Father dose care for me, he didn't care for dad though, wich was really sad, but there was no time to be sad. I got dressed into a pair of PJ pants that had animal paws all over them, and I grabbed the phone off the dresser and looked through games that I could download to play. I was able to find one game that seemed interesting and when I got on to play there was this weird feeling, like someone was watching me. I shrugged off the feeling and played, then about 11 o'clock I went to bed. 

___________________________________________________________________________

sorry this chapter took so long to get out there, as I was writing it i hit into writers block, but here it is now, hope you enjoy :)