chapter 6

Harry-

I still pretend to be asleep, because I really dont want to get up. "Baby~" his chest rumbles softly. I cant help but wine back in response. "Oh, is my sweet boy still tired? Dont worry love, we dont have to do anything today so you can sleep in" He coos. Happily I open my eyes to look at my beautiful daddy, and to my surprise hes looking back and combing my hair with his fingers. Immediately I melt on his soft yet firm chest. "Is my little prince wet?", daddy coos at me. To be honest I didnt even notice how heavy my nappy was. Before I knew it I was being carried to another room and set down on what I assumed was a changing mat.

Lucius:

Once my baby calmed down he fell asleep clung to my chest, sucking his pacifier softly. After a while I fell asleep too. I'm awoken by the wiggling little on my chest and very small whimpers of discomfort emitting from my little one.

Draco:

"what's wrong dragon?", oh no. The water works start coming and soon it's full on sobs. "I's sowwy 'addy! Dint mean to. Pwomis!", I try to get out frantically. "Shhhhhhh, its okay sweetheart. Tell daddy what's wrong and I'll do my best to fix it.". Slowly sitting up I dry my tears, " 'm wet d-daddy"

Lucius: I sigh in relief, "that's okay baby, daddy can fix that easy! Now do you wanna take a bath?" It takes all my strength not to squeeze him to death when he looks up at me with those teary eyes. *sniff* "can I has bubbles pwease?" Draco asks almost impossibly soft. I gasped dramatically, "what kind of bath would it be without bubbles!?"

Severus:

After I changed my little prince i bundled him in a little blanket burrito and carried him to the couch, where we ended up playing with his hot wheels until lunch. "Daddy? I's hungy!", *sev chuckles* "is that right?" Harry responds with a soft 'mhmm'. "Well what would my prince like to eat hm?", I scoop him up and we go into the kitchen. "Erm... soup please!!" "Then soup it is little one. Stay in your high chair while daddy cooks", after I strap him in and give a little head kiss I make the best soup I can.

Harry:

I play with my new stuffie (who I dubbed rainy cause shes a cloud), when slowly but surely I come out of headspace. I know Professor Snape will probably be uncomfortable with me being here when I'm not little I can only really be little 70% of the time and I'm worried he will still hate big me. After a lot of self debate I unclip the clasps of the toddler seat I get up and go to the kitchen. "Prof-fesor? Erm...professor i-", suddenly I trip on my own feet and the chair I tried to grab for support falls on me with a loud thud. I can feel my eyes watering. I may not be in little space but that crap hurted. Moment later Severus rushed into the room. "Harry baby! What happend?", he lifts me up and cradles me to him. "I thought I told you to stay put and play with rainy?", he gently scolds. "I-im sorry professor. I didn't mean to! I just... slipped out of headspace and I was lonely, I'm sorry". Severus looks confused and amused. "Harry your clumsy in and out of little space. And you dont have to call me professor anymore, okay? Were practically father and son." He chuckles. My face turns red but I dont fight him when he cuddles me to him, I just lean into him and when he goes back to cooking he allows me to hug him from behind. "I love you harry, little or not". "Love you too daddy" I hum back.