chapter 13

Severus:

Recovering from the shock, I regain my composure. With a silky and dominant voice I ask (tell) "if you wouldn't mind Lupin, please get your overgrown furry off my god son." Remus who had given a sobbing Draco to his shaggy haired boyfriend, looked unimpressed. Suddenly Dumbledore spoke up "well my boys, it seems we have found another promising match." The twinkle in the old fools eyes, combined with the obvious sub gender comment made my jaw ache. My teeth were subconsciously grinding to the point even Remus looked a bit concerned.

Serious:

I honestly wasn't bothered by Sev's death glare because of the beautiful blond boy in my lap sobbing into my chest. But when Remus started shaking like a leaf the overwhelming urge to strangle the potions bat to death, almost won. My fingers entwined with my boyfriends, and I look down to the bright eyed baby boy in my other arm. "Draco? Hey baby!?" Immediate reaction. "Y-yes?" Remus squeezes my hand for comfort. "Were you with your...father just now?" He nods a bit seeming sleepy all of a sudden. Remus took him from my arms and asked Snivelous (idk how spell), "do you mind telling me where his father might be?"

Severus:

My attention shifted from my godson to the intimidatingly nice wolf whose arms he lay in. "...he should be in my chambers. I will take him." But as soon as I stand up to take him away a growl emits from the man and he clings onto Draco tighter. Remus looks back and forth from me and his lover with a conflicted expression. The old wolf takes the blond in his arms and directs his attention to Dumbledore, "I will take this little one too his father. It seems these two have a lot to talk about." He grinned sheepishly. Once the two have left the room Dumbledore immediately tells Serious what Harry's situation was, and how he is now MY little boy. " if you want to take him away I'm afraid you'll find me fighting you every step of the way." I say drawing the words out to prove my point. He visibly relaxes at my words. "The Muggles he grew up with would have never cared so much. I trust he is safe with you." For a split second I found myself not hating this overgrown wet dog of a man.

Author pov:

"Uncle Sev is a big teddy! Swares! It's kinda like, if you dont know em hes cover in nasty mystery paste. It makes em all mystery-ie." Remus looks down at a bubbly boy, oblivious to his own conciousness drifting away. By the time Lupin is at the potions master's private quarters, his baby is out cold and drooling on his sholder. A tired laugh emits from the wolf just before an alarmed looking Lucius Malfoy opens the door. "Oh Merlin! You've found him! Is he hurt? I'm so sorry! I just fell asleep for a minute." The blonde aristocrat looks startled and ashamed. "He is just fine Lucius, a bit sleepy but fine." Lucius visibly relaxes a bit and goes to take his baby into his own arms, when the noise woke the little Malfoy heir up. Droco's eyes go immediately to Remus and the starry, innocent look he gave proved he was deep in headspace. The little blonde reached up trying the grab his holders eyes. They were just too pretty to not want to have. The man just laughs and hands him to his father, who in turn holds him close whispering sweet nothings. As Remus turned to leave Draco started balling his eyes out and reaching for him.
"I dont know how you did it Lupin, Draco takes forever to slip usually."

~Time skip~

The next morning Draco wakes up sandwiched in between Harry and him father, with uncle Sev cuddleing Harry. It was a peaceful moment, but somehow he knew it wasn't right. Before he realizes it, hes loudly crying and waking up everyone else on the massive bed. His father is the first to react, "Draco baby. What's wrong? Are you wet? Shhhhh, your alright. Come on" he put s a feather light charm on his son and proceeds to the changeling table on the opposite side of the room.

Soon Harry is crying too and Sev is cradling him and attempting to calm him down. Sev cautiously walked up to the changing table, still rocking Harry "Is Draco sick?". "I dont think so" Lucius replays with a hand on the little dragons fourhead. Both boys continue to cry until Draco starts getting sick from it. Severus picks up his godson and places him on his hip, swaying lightly and rubbing circles on his back. Finally Draco is soothed.

Meanwhile, Lucius has taken Harry. "Are you wet prince?", the boy calms down, no longer sobbing. Now playing with his papa's long blonde hair. (Being maybe a little rough)

Once Draco is calm again, he falls right back to sleep, exhausted from the sobbing of that morning. Lucius is reading in the den when a sleepy, but big- Draco waddles in and sits right in his lap. "Father?" "Yes "dragon?" The young malfoy goes on to explain the previous days events, and the pull he felt to Remus and Serious. Once finished, Draco looks up teary- eyed to his father. "You-you're not mad at me right?" Asks the young blonde, being extremely shy. His father taken aback "of course not! Most littles feeling that connection means that that's their caregiver. Most littles dont get that feeling, but it being that strong must mean you were meant to be...their little boy" a sad smily crosses Lucius' face. Draco looks defeated, but a finger was placed under his chin, raising his head. "Look at me baby, you will always be my little boy. But that doesn't mean that you cant be their little boy as well." The blondes both get teary eyed but he continues, "it's no secret that uncle Sev and I are dating, so that means Harry is my little as well. Just like- if you choose so, Remus and Serious will be your caregivers too." Draco looks conflicted at his father's words. "But...dont you hate them?" A laugh erupts from the older man. "I thought I did. But no one who my baby loves so much could be a bad person. I would be willing...if you want...to put the past behind me." Lucius sheepishly adds. A smily blooms on Dracos face, " I would really like that." They cuddled, just holding each other, enjoying the small things. And that's how big Harry and a tired Severus found them an hour later.