꒰ chapter one ꒱

CHAPTER ONE ;
new barista

          ︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿ ☕️❜⠀ᩴ︿︿︿︿︿︿︿

"i-i'm kind of nervous," he said biting his lips, anxiously. it was shotaro's first job and he was scared. he didn't want to mess up— especially on his first day— so he was extremely anxious. "you'll be okay," the thai boy reassured him.

"you'll do great! by the way, don't forget to—" "s-speak up.." shotaro shyly said, rubbing his neck sheepishly. he doesn't know how he got his job here considering he was such a shy, quiet person. ten played the usual playlist and looked at him, making shotaro take a deep breath, putting a nervous smile.

he'll do great... right? he fixed his apron and gave ten a thumbs up as in he was ready to open the shop. ten changed the 'closed' sign to 'open'

-♬-

"mark! dude we finally got a break for the first time in weeks," sungchan exclaims. sungchan had recently joined the basketball team but he certainly did not expect being so overworked. he reminded himself that he joined for a reason and shouldn't complain. he was scared of being alone in the team but luckily, being a social butterfly made it so much easy for him to make friends.

"heyyy we can go to the arcade!" donghyuck suggests, appearing out of nowhere startling the two. "holy— DONGHYUCK!" mark shouted, running after the boy who scared the shit out of him. sungchan laughed at the scene, "dude— when did you even get here?" he asks, in which donghyuck responds after mark had playfully pushed him, with a grin, "magic!"

mark rolled his eyes, "you're so annoying... but yeah! we should go to the arcade, cmon sungchan!"sungchan shook his head, "i'll decline the offer dude, i'm failing math and my parents are on my ass." mark cackled, "okay good luck then, bye." they said heading towards the opposite direction.

sungchan was really focused on basketball which led him to be busy most of the time. he pushed everything aside and now he is regretting it, seeing his grades being really low which can lead him to being possibly kicked out. he's going to ten's coffee shop— one of his classmates. arriving, he chose a seat and placed all his books and his backpack.

"hi welcome to sugar cafe! may i take your order?" an unfamiliar face greeted him— which was odd since sungchan was one of their usual customers and he knew everyone in the cafe, well in this case except him. "u-uh an iced americano will be ok," he says, mentally cursing for stuttering. the boy nods, "for..." "sungchan." he smiles, "okie! your order will be up soon." he says after he paid.

the tall male sat down, yeah he was supposed to be working on his school work but he couldn't help but wonder off of the new worker. he was really cute— his smile was very bright. he shakes his thoughts away and focuses on his work. the boy arrived on the table, handing him the coffee. "thanks." he says. shotaro's cheeks turn a light shade of pink as he nods.

as he picks up the cup he notices his name written incorrectly— making him chuckle.

it said "sunghan"