꒰ chapter eleven ꒱

after the two boys finished their lunch, shotaro drove sungchan to buy a gift for his brother, meaning they spent the whole day together in the mall. ❝hey uh thank you for today taro,❞ he says. shotaro shyly nods, ❝anytime.❞ silence came upon them until sungchan blurted out, ❝are you busy this weekend? on saturday?❞ the boy shakes his head.

❝nope!❞ sungchan takes a deep breath then holds shotaro's hands. ❝may i take you out on a date?❞ the world suddenly froze— at least shotaro's world. sungchan began to worry at the silence, ❝i-its okay if not! i totally understand—❞ he was met with soft lips. ❝saturday sounds good,❞ shotaro shyly whispers as he hugs the boy.

i love you. was what the two boys had wanted to tell each other.

-

it was wednesday and mark went to the cafe. ❝hey shotaro. .❞ shotaro ignored him and ten takes over. ❝i-i really need to talk with shotaro, please.❞ mark begs the cashier. he sighs and makes him wait outside. ❝shotaro— i know you don't want to see me after everything i did but please hear me out.❞ he says in such a broken voice shotaro stays and listens. ❝what i said to you was so so immature i'm so fucking sorry. i was just jealous— i know it's not an excuse— but i'm really sorry.❞

shotaro isn't the type of person who stays hating forever so he forgave him. ❝you know— sungchan seems much happier. i guess he's finally found himself. thank you, and i wish you luck on you both.❞ mark says looking down at the floor having no confidence to look at shotaro in the eye. shotaro smiles, ❝thank you mark—❞ the door opened and sungchan was there. ❝what is going on?❞ he says in gritted teeth at mark.

❝h-he was apologizing channie it's okay.❞ shotaro says lightly grabbing his hand. mark looked at sungchan, ❝i also wanted to apologize to you— i'm sorry for the way i acted. i was afraid you'd leave us after you find someone so,❞ he began to tear up, ❝fuck uhm, yeah i'm really sorry. i get it if you don't forgive me though.❞ sungchan sighed, ❝i cant hate you forever mark— you are my brother, my bestest friend.❞ mark takes out his hand from his hoodie and shakes hands with them both.

donghyuck across the room smiles at the sight. he hates it when his friends have an argument. mark makes eye contact with him and gives him a thumbs up, mouthing a 'thank you' for the idea.

-

a/n ; hope you all are having a nice day! :] also yasss i tested negative so 💪😎 stay safe everyone <3