001

Sup guys I'm Nessa Hossler, I'm 17 My brother is almost 20 his birthday is in three weeks. I have two older sisters, I'm the baby hehe. I have a meager crush on my brother bestfriend Josh Richard's. He's so hot and sweet when he wants to be. Josh is 18 but Jaden would never let me date his bestfriend so I'm just go to keep dreaming Ig.
Back to Reality
Jae let's go we're going to be late. I said yelling at Jaden because he's taking for ever.
I'm coming stop rushing me good damn it. Said Jaden annoyed of me saying it for the 50th time in 30 minutes.
Jaden Hossler watch your language. Yelled my mom from the kitchen.
Yeah Yeah. Jaden said coming down the stairs.
You better hurry your Queen is waiting for you. I said while rolling my eyes. Jaden is dating Mads Lewis and I don't like her never did never will.
Ness, be nice plz. Jaden said nicely.
Fine. But I still dont like her. I mumbled the last part.
What was that last part? Jaden said being nosy like always.
Nothing. Let go.I said dragging Jaden out the door. We are meeting our friends for dinner tonight.
But we have to pick up Mads. Jaden wouldn't let me take my car. We then pull up a Mads House. Jaden thinks the horn and she walks outside. She walks up to the passenger door which is where I'm siting.
Umm, can you get in the back? Your in my seat. Mads says as she opens the door.
Me? I said looking around to see who she was talking to.
Who else would I be talking to? The sky? She said rolling her eyes at me. My fists is clenched ready to punch her in the face.
Baby. She said with a calm voice talking to Jaden.
Ness.. get in the back. I sat there for a minute and got out the car. But all I could think of is the promise that Jaden had made to me when he was 15 and I was 14. He promised me that he would never choose his gf over me ever again.
Flash back
Ness plz just talk to me... I'm sorry I will never do it again. I let her get to deep in and I was letting her play with my heart plz I'm sorry...
E

nd of flash back

When I was 13 Jaden was 14 he dated this girl and let her control him and she toke him away from me. He could even talk to me anymore then a year later he teyed so hard to make me talk to him but I would and he made that promise to me and we have been inseparable ever seems. But when he chose Mads over me for the second time in there relationship it really hurt me.
Ness come on get in the car.... Jaden said as I walked away and started walking the way to the dinner.
Ness Come on dont be like this. Jaden said in a kind of sad voice.
I think I'll just walk. I said not even looking at him because the tears were building up in my eyes.
Nessa come on it's just a seat. It's not a big deal, just get in the car. Mads says with an attitude. At that point I could keep the tears in any longer. I ran as fast as I can towards the dinner but then took a turn and ran towards a secret beach that I only knew about. Jaden could keep up because I had ran three the trees before he could see me.
Jadens Pov
I pulled up to the dinner and found the table where everyone was sitting. I looked around and Nessa was no where to be seen.
Wheres ness Jae. Said Josh in a confused tone.
She's not here? Omg? I said starting to panic.
No she's not here, she was supposed to come with you. Said Avani in an angry but curious tone.
I explain what happened and everyone gets worried. I just thought what am I going to tell my mom and dad.
Back to Nessas POV
I finally made it to the beach and I just fell to to my knees and cried my eyes out.
He promised he wouldn't do it again. But he did it again and I let it slide the first time but this time I just couldn't let it go. I said to myself out loud. After about an hour I decided to walk home but I decided to walk the back way so no one would see me. 20 minutes later I made it home and I walked in the house. To see my mother worried sick. She ran up to me and gave me a huge hug.
I'm so glad your ok, I need to call Jaden and tell him to come back home. My mom said.
Mom plz dont call Jaden. I said grabbing her phone.
Why hun? What happened? My mom said concerned.
I do t want to talk about it rn. I said and my mom noded.
I then walked up to my room locked the door and flopped on my bed and fell asleep.